Juicy Couture OUI Glow Eau De Parfum Spray

by Juicy Couture

Unstoppable and infectious, Oui Juicy Couture Glow is inspired by the inner and outer glow that all Oui girls possess. This illuminating fragrance adds an additional layer of addiction to her already provocative personality and amplifies her edgy yet playful appeal.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Juicy Couture OUI Glow Eau De Parfum Spray!
Sabrina S.
Brooklyn, NY
Juicy Couture OUI Glow Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Sabrina S.
Purchased at: Macy's
Nice fruity, feminine scent. Last all day and received compliments on it. Love the packaging of this perfume. Was able to get it as a deal at Macy’s and received a free juicy tote with it. Love this. Will buy again.
Gracie A.
Garciasville, TX
Purchased at: Macy's
Its a very summer/ spring perfume but I think the scent does not last very long. I like for my perfumes to smell for at least a good few hours. The packaging is very cute. Overall theirs room for improvement.
Jafrin H.
Northridge, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
I enjoy Juicy Couture perfumes and love the original Oui. This version is perfect for summer. On me, it's a cool scent with bright citrus notes. It's fairly long lasting and has that signature Juicy Couture scent. I gave 4 stars because I like warm gourmand scents more. I wish this was a little more fruity and feminine. This scent can definitely be a unisex fragrance.
Sai Marie J.
Junction City, OR
This perfume was sweet and inviting and I really enjoyed how long-lasting it was. I love that it's called oui, and how it just seems to scream YES to everything you do while wearing it. It makes you feel empowered and I really enjoy the sensuous aromatics.

Looking for your answer?