Juicy Couture Malibu by Juicy Couture for Women - 5 oz EDT Spray (Unboxed) uploaded by Amanda W.

BY JUICY COUTURE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Launched by the design house of Juicy Couture in the year 2013. This floral fragrance has a blend of fresh jasmine and musk notes. see more...

Review (1)
Amanda W.
Juicy Couture's Malibu is my all time favorite perfume!! I am not good at explaining smells, but I will try my hardest! Haha! I think it's a sweet & flowery smell mixed. Sometimes it honestly reminds me of Sweet Tarts! I'm sure that you can test it out anywhere it would be sold, so I won't try to explain the smell anymore. :) It lasts me pretty much all day when I wear it. That's with one spray on my neck, one spray on my wrists, and one spray on my shirt/chest area. & I will still smell it when I'm getting undressed at night! Very much worth the money & I will continue to purchase until they discontinue! (Which will hopefully never happen!!)