Juicy Couture Lip + Eye Topper

by Juicy Couture

Be over the top with this multi-dimensional gold metallic lip and eye topper. Layer it over eyeshadow for a gilded glossy lid or swipe it onto lips as a glitter topper.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Juicy Couture Lip + Eye Topper!
Vanessa G.
Roanoke, VA
Juicy Couture Lip + Eye Topper uploaded by Vanessa G.
It's cute when it comes to packaging, it stays on but overall I just wish the glitter would pop more...seems to be dull then I find myself getting another glitter to top with it because it wasn't giving me the full look like I needed it to. it stays on, it last throughout the day it doesn't move to much around but I just wish the glitter would give me more of a GOLD flex.
Yolanda C.
Juicy Couture Lip + Eye Topper uploaded by Yolanda C.
Juicy Couture Lip + Eye Topper uploaded by Yolanda C.
I did not know that Juicy Couture carried an eyeshadow. This shadow is called my Fur is Faux. It is liquid in texture with a doe-foot applicator. The color is pretty. Unfortunately, It applies patchy. Maybe If you blend It out with a brush It may apply better. In my opinion, this seems to be marketed to individuals who are in the age range of teens to 20. If this is something that you would like to try the cost is $18 on the Juicy website.

Looking for your answer?