Juicy Couture Juicy Couture Travel Spray Coffret uploaded by Adrien J.

BY JUICY COUTURE

For the Juicy Girl who has everything, this travel set lets her take her favorite fragrances on the go. The Viva la Juicy girl never turns down a glass of champagne or the chance to get into the tiniest bit of trouble. Viva la Juicy combines delicious wild berries with creamy vanilla and bright jasmine. Viva La Juicy Noir embodies the Juicy woman who is dangerous in a good way. She likes her eyes smoky and her lips rouge. Unapologetic, she takes risks and gets rewarded.I Juicy Couture is an addictive combination of lush fruits and fresh florals, infused with seductive amber and musk. With undeniably bold notes, the fragrance embodies the spirit of living and loving out loud and reflects a true passion for all things Juicy Couture. This fruity and vanilla oriental scent will have every Juicy Couture girl radiating confidence. This set contains:- 3 x 0.33 oz/ 10 mL Eau de Parfum Travel Sprays in Viva La Juicy, Viva La Juicy Nior, I Juicy Couture see more...

Stacy R.
I love juicy couture! I'm always trying their new scents. The smells are awesome and some are pricey but you can always buy the gift sets too. It is so worth the money. It's so hard to compare it with other brands, I feel they each have their own likes and don't likes..it's worth it!
Amanda M.
Jacksonville
These perfumes are great! They come in a nice case and the bottles are very pretty. They all smell so good and are very easy to use. You don't need a lot of sprays to smell the perfume. I got this for Christmas so I don't know the price but I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Emily S.
Waynesburg, PA
This is by far one of the best perfume sets that I have ever purchased. My favorite scent for daily wear is Viva la Juicy. The two other scents that come in this set are simply an added bonus because they smell fantastic. I would definitely recommend this to family and friends because of the quality, price, and convenient packaging of three scents in one set. It lasts all day and I always get many compliments with each scent.
Amanda W.
Daytona Beach, FL
Love the light airy scent that all Juicy Couture perfumes have. They always last throughout the day and I'm constantly complimented on how nice I smell. The travel sprays are so easy to carry in your purse and meet TSA guidelines for airline travel. When you purchase the full size bottles they are elegant looking and fun to display- huge Juicy fan!
Tessa K.
Ajo, AZ
Would love to try if is possible and what do they smells like? And would you recommend it to your love ones or a best friend? Just a question
Adrien J.
Orlando, FL
Absolutely love this gift set... Perfect purse size bottles.. Smells great... I really enjoy it...
Kaley G.
GLace bay, NS
As a lover of all things juicy (perfumes) these are always great to have. I got these on sale at Shoppers for $25 and I have my full size bottles at home and take these with me in my purse to freshen up throughout the day. The original viva la juicy is a go too- but the juicy noir is almost tied for first. Such a good scent. Do yourself a favour and try these!
Gina G.

This perfume is great its fragrance makes everything is more calm is smooth but what I love the most of that is the durability of bone that lasts its smell
Charlotte W.
Great size! Perfect for travelling or a freshening-up through the day. Love the senses. Wonderful gift set.
Amanda  M.
Ashburn , GA
how does this smell? is it light or heavy? does it smell powdery or flowery?
Tosha L.
SPRING HILL, FL
does the spray last as long as the normal bottles?
Samantha P.
Are these scents too musky and/or overpowering? and is it worth the price or is it all gone in about a month?
Sarah L.
Newman, CA
how is the smell is it strong?
Karelen R.
llegan las 3 fragancias, son de olor floral o dulce?