BY JUICY COUTURE

Like a chic garden party or a drive along the coast, Juicy Couture Malibu reflects a free-spirited attitude while embracing the glamorous and confident essence of Southern California. Whimsical pink passion fruit merges with fresh sparkling jasmine, creating a radiant and enticing fragrance that captures the easy style of Malibu. Notes: Pink Passion Fruit, Sparkling Jasmine Style: Glamorous. Free-Spirited. Confident. see more...

Flora R.
San Francisco, CA
I generally enjoy fresh scents without too much musk. This scent wears on my skin with notes of citrus and floral. I feel like it has the right idea but could be executed better without some of the spice that I pick up. In addition it doesn't last nearly as long as it should for the price. I get that this is an EDT but I could barely smell it after 3 hours of walking around.
Brielle C.
This is my favorite Juicy Couture scent. It's fresh, fruity, & when I put it on it feels like summertime. The only downfall for me is that it doesn't last long, but because I love the fragrance I'll still buy it again.