Juicy Couture I Love Juicy Couture, 3.4 oz uploaded by Malia O.Juicy Couture I Love Juicy Couture, 3.4 oz uploaded by Drew C.

BY JUICY COUTURE

I don't love lightly. I don't love half-heartedly. I don't love passively. I don't love timidly. I Juicy Couture. With a bold new statement, the glamorous rebel is back to declare her passion for life and all things Juicy Couture. I Love Juicy Couture see more...

Noelle M.
Palm Springs, CA
I actually really love the scent of this. However, I don't feel like it lasts SUPER long..maybe i'm just used to it now. It definitely gets more subtle to me on my skin the longer its on. It doesn't die down to a skin scent, but it's not as much of a powerhouse by the end of the day. I have the 3.4oz bottle, and i got it for under 40.00 from fragrancenet which i highly recommend buying your perfumes from. Mine was technically a "tester" but it's not labeled tester anywhere, it came unused, with the cap, just not the standard packaging. And i'm okay with that because i dont hang on to the boxes.
Malia O.
Hammond, LA
This is one of my favorite Juicy Couture perfumes out there. It's not a flowery scent at all. I can't describe it, but it's very strong (which I personally like) and it lasts literally all day without spraying more. I hope they never discontinue this fragrance!
Laura B.
While I love this scent, a good mix of warmth and sweetness, it doesn't last. I can put this on in the morning and by lunch I smell nothing. I don't like to carry large bottles of perfume with me and I'm not going to buy a travel just to keep it going throughout the day. The scent itself is wonderful, but I can't overlook the lack of longevity.
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
I discovered this scent in a magazine and had to go out and purchase it. I used to wear Viva La Juicy and found that it was too mainstream. I still think the scent is appealing but this is more mature. It's elevated without the vanilla and caramel notes. The fruity/floral elements pair well with the musk.
Brenda S.
Saint Cloud, FL
I have mixed feelings about this product. At first I loved it. However after I purchased the perfume it started to smell like for lack of a better term old lady. Really strong scent. And probably won't purchase again
Marcela G.
Oceanside , CA
I prefer the other version I am juicy couture. This one is too sweet for me. It is more for someone 25 and under. I wouldn't wear this to the office. The price is reasonable.
Drew C.
Rialto, CA
This is my favorite perfume ♥♥♥ it's kinda pricey at $94 for the 3.4 oz bottle but I find it to be worth it. This is a very sweet/flowery smelling perfume so def try it out before you get it because its not for everyone but i LOVE it.
Krystal B.
Juicy Couture I Love Juicy Couture, 3.4 oz smells amazing!! Its an everyday wearing perfume. The bottle it comes in is super cute too. Very long lasting fragrance.

back