BY JUICY COUTURE

She’s irreverent and unconventional with an intense and playful sensuality that makes her unforgettable. She is bold and fearless.  A glamorous rebel with an individual spirit and style that makes a statement to the world. Her fragrance declaration is: I AM JUICY COUTURE.  I AM JUICY COUTURE combines ripe, juicy fruits to open this bold and alluring scent before blending a seductive mixture of Gardenia and Cashmere Woods. The fragrance opens with the biting succulence of bursting Raspberry, freshly tart Pomelo and lush Passion Fruit. In the heart, a narcotic temptation of Gardenia, Heliotrope, dreamy Rose de Mai and sensual Sweet Pea combine. It finishes with an addictive luxuriousness of soft Musks, warm Cashmere Woods and Candied Amber.

• Does this have a sweet smell to it like the viva LA juicy? 1 Answers
Ona A.
Millbrook, AL
I'm down to my very last few drops in my current I Am Juicy perfume bottle and will be going out this week to restock! I wear this scent every day and night! Super scented and fresh. I always get compliments on this perfume
Shanae A.
Purchased at: Scentbird
Bought this sample through a company called scentbird where if u pay 14.95 u can have expensive perfumes sent to ur door every month. A different scent. I fell in love and smell amazing
Jhonnell M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love love love this smell, not to strong or musky or too fruity. Just right little fruity and little orchard smell to it. Light and long last smell. Prefect for all year around.
Adrianna M.
Olean, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my all time favorite perfume! Smell isn't over powering. Only need one pump and it least all day. Kind of a floral scent to me. I will continue to but this.
Keandra A.
Elkton, KY
I am very picky when it comes to fragrances, I do not like strong perfumes and with most I can smell the odor of alcohol. I first tested this in the store to see how it would smell on me, I kept getting a whiff of it afterwards and fell in love. This perfume has a soft, sweet scent that’s different than anything I’ve ever smelled!
lydia c.
Stone Mtn, GA
Purchased at: Kohl's
My favorite scent!! It’s very sweet & feminine, my favorite type of scent. It’s long lasting also, which is most important for me when it comes to perfumes. also the bottle is so adorable and sturdy. i dropped mine and only a small piece of the glass broke off.
Jacqueline M.
Lansing, MI
When i say i love this perfume i really mean i LOVE it.. It is amazing.! I have gone thru 2 bottles in the last year or so (i use it regularly). I wear it everyday and i get asked what perfume im wearing when im out and about. It has a little stronger scent than the other juicy couture's that I've had in my opinion but it isn't overwhelming its just the perfect amount of amazing! Totally worth every penny.
Codi H.
Canton, GA
This is my new favorite date night perfume! The scent is definitely too sexy/dark smelling for every day use.. but my boyfriend can’t stop talking about how good I smell when I wear this! It’s not crazy expensive, the bottle is so cute, and the scent is long lasting. Such a great special occasion/evening our scent!
Ebony F.
Plano, TX
This fragrance is bae. I wear is all year round and almost every day. It's not to stong or over powering. I have a sensitivity to certain smells and this one just works for me. Get it you won't be disappointed. ❤
Brianna N.
Fort Worth, TX
I just recently purchased this perfume from ulta for about 65$ which is not too bad in my opinion! I love the smell it has the Norma juicy scent to it but this one is a little bit spicy almost cinnamon but not quite!
Judy V.
lompoc, ca
Does this have a sweet smell to it like the viva LA juicy?