Juicy Couture I Am Juicy Couture Dry Oil Mist 3.4 oz. uploaded by Shelley M.Juicy Couture I Am Juicy Couture Dry Oil Mist 3.4 oz. uploaded by Shelley M.Juicy Couture I Am Juicy Couture Dry Oil Mist 3.4 oz. uploaded by Shelley M.

BY JUICY COUTURE

Juicy Couture I Am Juicy Couture Eau de Parfum dry oil shimmer mist. Size: 3.4 oz. I AM JUICY COUTURE is an addictive fragrance that combines ripe, juicy fruits to open this bold and alluring scent before blending a seductive mixture of Gardenia and Cashmere Woods. see more...

Shelley M.
Glen Rose, TX
I was at bealls looking for perfume and smelled this. Yummy and sweet smell. It is great and has some sparkle too! It isn't heavy but a light sweet and fruity type smell. It is a dry oil most though and I thought it was actual perfume so I hope it will last all day.
Lori T.
Ventura, CA
I am in love with this beauty the scent is light slightly sweet and the glow it leaves is very sexy. This has been my summer go to. The name Juicy Couture says it all and it is definitely worth every penny! So spoil yourself a little buy this beauty put on something shoulder baring, or strapless spray this beautiful mist where you want that enchanting SEXY glow and enjoy. 💋