Juicy Couture

Juicy Couture Gold Couture...
19 Reviews
5 / 5
I like all juicy but this one isn’t a floral scent like they typically are it’s more womanly. Date night good but every day no. I’d give it a 6/10 on a scale
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
Geur van deze parfum is geweldig! Hij ruikt zoet maar niet te zoet erg lekker naar vanille. En de verpakking ziet er ook nog is super leuk uit de gouden flacon met het strikje echt een parel! Het enigste nadeel dat ik met deze parfum heb is dat die bij mij super snel vervliegt. 🥲
5 / 5
My all time favorite perfume. Smells like heaven and caramel. The package is so cute and reminds me off the old juice bottles. I love this perfume
5 / 5
I went in the store to smell it and OMG I was in love. I went home and purchase it immediately! The scent is a warm vanilla caramel it’s amazing in the winter but I feel like this is the first parfume that I can use it whole year around. Love it love it love it!
5 / 5
This scent is amazing! Smells fruity gourmand! Has notes of vanilla and amber! This one perfect for all seasons! Can be worn on date nights and lunch! Also perfect for office wear! Try this one you won’t be disappointed!
5 / 5
This is one of the best smelling perfumes around! It smells like Viva La Juicy but so much better. My favorite thing about this perfume is that I can spray two or three pumps and it lasts all day long! I get so many compliments on it too! A must have if you ask me! #perfume #juicy
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
This a more syrupy version of the original Viva La Juicy so if you’re a gourmand lover and really enjoyed the original you will like this one as well. The scent is fun and nostalgic but I don’t reach for it often. It is long lasting but the base notes are all that’s left after a few hours so I’m addition to the fun praline and caramel notes you have to really like sandalwood too!!
5 / 5
Lasts for ever! put it on at the start of the day and got compliments of it all day even up to the end of the day notes of vanilla & caramel + affordable
5 / 5
Very ambery and sweet at the opening, with an almost spicy, sexy dry down. I will say though, not much of a silage. This is definitely a more intimate perfume, meant to be enjoyed by the wearer and whoever is lucky enough to get verrry close. Great for date night!
5 / 5
It smells so fruity and it also last for about 8 hour straight I highly recommend getting this the parfum bottle is so cute