BY JUICY COUTURE #10 in Fragrance Sets

Give her something to celebrate. Gift Set Includes: Viva la Juicy Gold Couture Eau de Parfum Viva Gold Couture/Viva la Juicy rollerball. Couture Gift Set see more...

• Does this give a very strong scent if your sensitive with...2 Answers
  • Are they still selling this in stores? Or online? I lov...7 Answers
  • Anyone want to buy me this? Lol jk 1 Answers
Selena G.
Roswell, NM
Received this set as a gift and I was super excited! Love that it comes with a double side roller. For the days I feel like using a different scent. The packaging is super cute on the bottle.
Jami J.
I absolutely love this juicy couture perfume! Its one of my personal favorites! It can be purchased at stores like ulta and macys. It has a delicate unique scent that lasts all day long! For all those juicy lovers I definitely recommend adding this one to your stash!
Doroteya S.
Stock Island, FL
This is the best perfume in the entire world! I got lots of compliments when I wear it on me and everyone is asking me what is the perfume. I love it,the scent is caramel sweet so amazing! Absolutely recommend this perfume to all of you girls. It's my favorite
Yocelin G.
Me and my dad went to the mall to look for something to get my mom for Christmas and we found this perfume. It cost around $98 but came in a very cute box with free samples and it came with a free juicy couture purse which was really nice btw. But the perfume.......OMFG smells soooooo good.... i loved it and so did my mom!
Shayna T.
I absolutely love this fragrance. It's my "go to". It's a little pricey for every day but it lasts forever. I borrowed it from a friend and then ordered it online the same night. The scent isn't heavy but it lasts all night. I'll definitely keep repurchasing!
Angela D.
Big Pine key, FL
I love this scent it's is fruity and fun I am not a fan of perfume I am so sensitive but this is nice I have a few I like and this is at the top of the list a great smell and always a good price someplace always has it on sale
Sav B.
Smells amazing and super yummy! I always get compliments and people asking me what's smells so good? It is a lot of money but for a good, quality perfume that lasts for a long time, this is a go-to item!
Kendall L.
Richlands, NC
I love all of juicy coutures fragrances. They all last very long and I get compliments every time I wear one. They may be pricey but it's worth it. I will keep buying different varieties to complete my collection.
Stephanie M.
Nappanee, IN
This scent is very sweet so beware if you are sensitive to that but I personally love it! It lasts all day on me and I can smell it on clothes that I haven't not worn in awhile also. I have a few perfumes that I rotate days with and this is in my rotation always!
Kenya Y.
Great gift set of a great fragrance. The scent is not overpowering. The gift can be found at Belk. It's a delightful scent. The bottles are so nice you want to keep forever. It is pricey, but a little goes a long way.
Tinese H.
Memphis, TN
Do they still sell this?! I've haven't used this fragrance in years!
Kat A.
Are they still selling this in stores? Or online? I love this perfume! Smells great! !
Athena C.
Eastvale, Ca
Does this give a very strong scent if your sensitive with smell?
Mariana D.
Anyone want to buy me this? Lol jk