Juicy Couture Gift Set ($117 value), 1 set

by Juicy Couture

Give her something to celebrate. Gift Set Includes: Viva la Juicy Gold Couture Eau de Parfum Viva Gold Couture/Viva la Juicy rollerball. Couture Gift Set

Is this fragrance more of a gourmand or a floral/fruity scent?
Does this smell like the original viva la juicy?
Does it smell fruity and sweet?
Start your review of Juicy Couture Gift Set ($117 value), 1 set!
Michelle  M.
Apex, NC
Juicy Couture Gift Set ($117 value), 1 set uploaded by Michelle  M.
Purchased at: Sephora
If you read my reviews, you know that I am always up for a perfume review in a beautiful bottle. Juicy couture created such a beautiful bottle with a lovely perfume. It’s very feminine, sweet, and delicate. Longevity and sillage is good. I consider this one to be a date night perfume. The cost is reasonable, smells really good. Try it!
Maria O.
Estero, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
Me gusta mucho los perfumes de esa linea los figadores son muy durarederos y los envases son hermosos dw verdad los amo.
María Fernanda  E.
Scarsdale, NY
Juicy Couture Gift Set ($117 value), 1 set uploaded by María Fernanda  E.
Purchased at: Macy's
This perfume is perfect for girls who like sweet smells. It has a very subtle aroma and I love it because it makes me feel super fresh and the smell lasts.[product:juicy-couture-gift-set-$117-value-1-set]
Rebeccah H.
Van Vleck, TX
Most favorite fragrances! From cozy and warm to sexy and daring this fragrance gives it all! I would definitely recommend if your looking for a smell that makes you content!
Jami J.
I absolutely love this juicy couture perfume! Its one of my personal favorites! It can be purchased at stores like ulta and macys. It has a delicate unique scent that lasts all day long! For all those juicy lovers I definitely recommend adding this one to your stash!
Jocelyne  M.
Purchased at: Macy's
Ian fragancia súper fresca aroma riquísimo me gustan este tipo de fragancia suave y muy duradero
Katie T.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this product so much reminds me of a sweet vanilla scent and I love it. I get compliments every time I wear this set and it makes me so happy. Worth the money I promise. Bottle is glass so be careful where you set it but the glass bottle makes me feel bogie and my boyfriend loves the smell so also a perk
Annay R.
Lake Worth, FL
Este perfume es una delicia, es dulce acarameladito muy para personas jovenes. Es un aroma que te envuelve si te gusta lo gourmand dulce, para algunas personas puede ser empalagozo, para mi esta perfecto lo unico malo es que no dura mucho.
Avi C.
united states
Love the gift set viva la jucy always makes very cool bottles,the smell was owesome sweet and elegant, the smell does lasts,if i had to improve something it would be the bottle thickness lol. I would make it thinner so perfume could last me a bit longer lol.
Yocelin G.
Santa Rosa, CA
Me and my dad went to the mall to look for something to get my mom for Christmas and we found this perfume. It cost around $98 but came in a very cute box with free samples and it came with a free juicy couture purse which was really nice btw. But the perfume.......OMFG smells soooooo good.... i loved it and so did my mom!