BY JUICY COUTURE

Juicy Couture Fragrance Gift Set for Women: Includes: Juicy Couture Couture Eau De Parfum, .5 fl oz; Body Lotion, 1.7 fl oz; Shower Gel, 1.7 fl oz; and Mini Opens with sweet succulent pink grape accord frolicking in a field of natural orange flower and mandarin At the heart, blushed plum and honeysuckle flirt with bold star jasmine Wrapped in creamy sandalwood with moist amber in a haze of rich vanilla see more...

Stephanie G.
Its a great gift for people who love sweet scents and that is exactly what I did! My friend loved it! I'm not too big on super sweet scents so it is not my type of fragance.
Rosemith M.
I love the smell of this fragrance. The body lotion is amazing as well as the other products in this box.
Victoria C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was at one point my favorite, until I became nauseous due to so much sweet scent. It started to give me headaches, and every time I sprayed it, I would sneeze nonstop. I had to stop using this perfume. It became just a bit too strong for me.
BRANDY G.
Northport, AL
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS JUICY FRAGRANCE, ITS NOT TOO STRONG AND IT GIVES THE PERFECT SCENT THAT IS NOT TO OVERWHELMING
Dalia L.
Columbia, MD
I just love the smell of this powder , I always love the smells that juicy couture comes out with . I definitely recommend this powder