BY JUICY COUTURE

Juicy Couture Eau de Parfum Spray, 1.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

• "I get so many compliments whenever I wear it!" in 1 review
Schae S.
Plymouth , IN
I get tons of compliments when I wear the juicy couture way de perfume spray. It is a bit pricey but I would say it is worth it. I got this product from the Macy's in my mall. The scent stays on throughout the day and I would recommend this over others. :)
Khatzaenyia Z.
Lenexa, KS
This is the best scent in the Juicy line in my opinion, and it lasts FOREVER. I smell it coming off of me when I take a shower the next day even. And it's not too strong, but it smells so good I usually get at least one compliment. Definitely worth the money!
Jennifer B.
One of my favorite perfumes. I wear this fragrance in the spring since it's so floral and creamy. It lasts a long time on my skin and isn't too heavy/strong. I get so many compliments whenever I wear it!
Christine L.
Boise, ID
A very nice fruity/floral/woodsy scent. Perfect for a night out. The scent lasts all day, and I personally get complimented when wearing this fragrance. A bit pricey, but worth it.
Alina C.
Silver Spring, MD
I like this a lot, just to smell, but I feel as though it's a teenager perfume. It's very candy like, like something you would get for cheap at bath & body works or victoria's secret.
Thelma M.
I get many compliments when i wear this. Long lasting. You can purchase at Juicy Couture or Macy's. I would recommend this to others.
Alexandra R.
Rio Grande City, TX
The smell is alright and it lasts a long time...but I prefer Viva la Juicy, and Rose from Juice Couture over this one.
Jennifer R.
One of my June Favorites! Great smell and I got lots of great compliments! This is great gift for a friend!
Anna Claire A.
Aston, PA
This smells like a sexy flower like bae is always saying how good I smell when I wear it
Marisa P.
This is a great perfume. I wear it when I have a big event because it is a bit strong

back