BY JUICY COUTURE

Juicy Couture Eau de Parfum 0.5 oz Spray for Women: .5 oz Eau de Parfum Spray Passion fruit mingles with watermelon, marigold, apple, water hyacinth and crushed leaves Wild rose enfolds princess lily and tuberose Vanilla creme brulee, with precious wood and patchouli Includes necklace charms see more...

Luna H.
Used to be my favorite perfume when I was younger, but I no longer find the smell mature enough. Purchased it at Macy's because I was feeling nostalgic but it's just very overpowering-ly sweet! It's relatively well priced so can't complain but i don't think i will be purchasing it again.
Yara N.
Las Vegas, NV
This has been my signature scent for years. It's just sweet enough and very fresh, and will last on your skin all day. Just a spray or two is enough, so it lasts a long while and you get your money's worth. I'm obsessed with fragrances but no matter how many new ones I buy I always gravitate back to Juicy Couture
Mary D.
Bethlehem, GA
I love the smell of this perfume. I love sweet smelling perfume I wear it on special occasions and sometimes just when I wanna smell it. It is very reasonably priced and I will probably repurchase it when I run out.
Sara T.
Denver, CO
I don't love it, and I don't hate it. It's kind of a sweet floral powdery fragrance, but it has a bit of a hash note that bothers me. Use a light hand-a little goes a long way.
Anita W.
Staten Island, NY
Love Juicy! I stumbled upon this fragrance from a friend and I just love the smell of it - I need to purchase a new bottle soon - can be worn for work pleasure or a night out - it just works well for me for any occasion
Emily L.
This perfume makes me smell sweet but sexy at the same time. It lasts throughout my whole day and I've gotten so many compliments on it when I wear it.
Karen A.
Chantilly, VA
I really like this fragrance. It's definitely one I wear on special occasions because the fragrance is a bit strong for daily wear.
Bridget H.
This perfume is an enticing refreshing scent. I get complimented on how great I smell whenever I wear it.
Leslie M.
Thompsontown, PA
Love this! Yes it's more on the spendy side but I don't use it every day, only on special occasions.
Misti M.
Savannah, GA
I got this as a gift and I love it I use it after I take a bath at night it makes me feel refresh