BY JUICY COUTURE

Dirty English Cologne by Juicy Couture, Juicy Couture has created a masculine blend of deep, spicy elements for the cologne, Dirty English . The product was the premiere men’s fragrance for the company, first appearing in 2008. With help from Claude Dir of Givaudan House fame, the company developed Dirty English to be evocative of a James Bond type of sophisticated gentleman with a bit of a rebellious streak. The fragrance starts with mandarin orange, cypress, bergamot and the spicy notes of cumin and cardamom. These scents then develop into marjoram and leather. Earthy notes of ebony wood and cedar follow. The cologne finishes with the classic aromas of musk and moss.

Juicy Couture was founded when two friends embarked on their own apparel line in 1995. That line, which was then known as Trevor’s Jeans, transformed into the current brand as we now know it. The apparel received lots of press from celebrity endorsements and subsequently found a youthful following.

Inspire admiration with this 3.4-ounce men's eau de toilette spray. The spicy notes of peppered mandarin, blue cypress, and Calabrian bergamot make this fragrance a certain hit.

Fragrance notes: Fresh, Oriental, spicy, woody
Type: Eau de toilette
Launch year: 2008
Gender: Men's
Feature: Travel size
Weight: 3.4 ounces

Lauren R.
Pennsauken, NJ
I'm a huge Juicy Couture fan, and my fiancee always rolls his eyes at me for loving it so much. When this first came out a few years ago, I thought it was a great scent for guys of all ages. Last year I finally bought it for my fiancee, kind of as a joke, kind of as a real gift. As it turned out, he loves it! It has a long lasting scent, which is rare these days with most eau de toilettes around. It has a very manly smell...probably the musks and woody accents in the cologne!
Santana F.
I bought this cologne for my husband. Great scent, quality cologne, I haven't tried it since the company was sold, so I'm not sure I've the quality is the same
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
I love this spray dont take alot and I am loving theis only use alittle aince thiz spray is costly and I o lybneed very little.
Keith C.
Las Cruces, NM
My favourite scent of all time. Nothing else I've found fits my body chemistry so perfectly.
ila s.
I have been a faithful consumer of Juicy Couture since I was in grade 6. Their branding has always been consistent -fun, flirty, sporty, feminine- but this product packaging is not up to the standard of their other fragrances! It smells good, but I don't like the packaging and it doesn't look good beside my other Juicy fragrances at home..
Esperanza R.
Great smell a friend of mine had it when he told me the name and brand well I wasn't surprised have always loved juicy Couture
Brittanyy G.
Fulton, NY
Is there a smaller size
Heather H.
Port Huron, MI
Ordered this for my bf for his birthday and I was so glad it smelled really good. I love all the Juicy Couture fragrances for women so I figured the one for men had to smell good and I really think it does. What do you think of the smell?

back