Juicy Couture Couture La La Malibu 2.5 oz Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Bobbi M.Juicy Couture Couture La La Malibu 2.5 oz Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Michelle R.

BY JUICY COUTURE

Like a stroll down Hollywood Boulevard or a sun-drenched walk along the beach, Couture La La Malibu embodies the effortless, trend-setting California attitude and embraces the bold and colorful spirit of L.A. Sparkling mandarin notes are highlighted with sweet pink sugar, creating a radiant fragrance that captures the casual-luxe spirit of Los Angeles. Notes: Sparkling Mandarin, Pink Sugar Style: Casual. Radiant. Effortless. see more...

• Has anyone tried this ? I received the sample paper in th...2 Answers
jazmine M.
Ive herd good things about this brand I just never had the chance to really go out my way to smell the scent. I’ve herd a few people say it’s good perfume I’ve jist never tried it myself . I would like to sample a few some day an see it I like the product to be a continue customer !!
Kayla M.
Texas City, TX
Perfect blend of fruity, beachy, & elegant scents that smells even better after wearing and mixing with my natural body oils! It's not overwhelmingly strong, however its long lasting without fading too quickly 💯❣️ [product:juicy-couture-couture-la-la-malibu-2.5-oz-eau-de-toilette-spray]
member-bd0d1
This is nice. Nothing special. It is beachy and fruity and sweet and it does that well but it's not amazing by any means. When I don't know what to wear I wear this.
Dwayne S.
Vista, CA
The only perfume i ever buy. i bought this because my mom uses the viva la juicy and i liked the way it smelt and was on my way to get that one until the guy showed me this one and i instantly fell in love with it. almost out on my current one but gonna buy this when I'm all out.
Krista S.
I absolutely love juicy cotour malibu! It's an awesome scent! It's extremely affordable! This is my absolutely favorite scent not only for summer but all year round as well!
Bethany C.
Stillwater, OK
I always love my juicy couture; however, I definitely would recommend viva la juicy over this one--it is my personal favorite.
Bobbi M.
South shields, Tyne and wear
I think all the bottles for the juicey couture line are so bloody adorable! I'm not going to lie.. I bought it for the bottle it looks pretty on my dresser, the perfume itself isn't to bad either. Not my favourite though.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
This is definitely not my favourite perfume but it is still a great scent! The reason it is not my absolute favourite is because I find it to be more of a summer scent, and not an all around seasonal scent. I prefer the warmer vanilla tones in a perfume, but if you love strong, summery scents then this is for you!
Robin S.
Sacramento, CA
Has anyone tried this ? I received the sample paper in the mail and was intrigued but i wanna know others thoughts

Sephora