Juicy Couture Couture La La Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Amna x.Juicy Couture Couture La La Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Amna x.

BY JUICY COUTURE

COUTURE LA LA JUICY COUTURE by Juicy Couture for WOMEN EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ Launched by the design house of Juicy Couture in 2012, COUTURE LA LA JUICY COUTURE by Juicy Couture possesses a blend of mandarin orange, green apple, red currant, lily-of-the-valley, orange blossom see more...

Bailey T.
Milton, VT
Such a classic scent! So recognizable! Every time I wear this I get compliments on it. It’s perfect for everyday. Super long lasting. Very fruity with a hint of floral. Highly recommend. Love it!!!!!!!!
Nicole P.
roselle park
This brand has always been a top choice of mine. Compared to other brands it’s long lasting and value is good. It’s expensive but well worth every penny.
Cherish T.
I received this product as a gift. It smells really sweet and I use it often. I think it’s very comparable to the products I usually have
yuri l.
got this perfume as a gift on Christmas . smells sooo good .. im on my second bottle already i will defenitly continue to buy it
Sonja N.
Lake Linden, MI
I love fruity smelling perfumes if you do to this is definitely for you. Its a beautiful smell. And last all day.
Amna x.
I love this perfume so much. Its smells almost floral and has a hint of strawberry laces. The quality of the packaging is breathtaking. However I wish that there would be more product available as 30ml is not as much as I would prefer. Overall I would highly recommend this product🎀💕 Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Eau de Parfum
Sara-Tamara W.
Smells amazing. I love juicy perfumes, but this one is my favorite, the smell lasts so long. And it's not a harsh smell like some perfumes
Is this suitable for Woman of all ages?