JUICY COUTURE by Juicy Couture - SOLID PERFUME .17 OZ - WOMEN

SOLID PERFUME .17 OZ

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of JUICY COUTURE by Juicy Couture - SOLID PERFUME .17 OZ - WOMEN!
Cape Coral
Test smelled this producy . and loved long .Lomg lasting smell. Definately makes ne feel younger makes me
Iconic bottle, great light scent, love the pink and black stripes, you know its juicy due to packaging.
Santa Maria, CA
this is such a classic scent. it’s very floral. it’s not overwhelming tho. it’s a great day time wear.
Now this perfume balm is perfect for on the go .. I love this balm amazing scent would recommend anyday
Bodfish, CA
Juicy couture solid perfume is amazing! I absolutely love their products! This one is worth the price
Crandall, TX
Love this product it’s great to use and have everytimr I just love the price as wellyeahh
Fargo, ND
I love my perfume it just smells so good I love to smell good and I love the packaging
calgary
Nice product! some improvements could be made however to the scents. I think they can sometimes overpower each other far too much and can make the perfume feel a little bit too strong. not sure i would recommend this to anyone but i will still use it!
NANOOSE BAY, BC
This solid perfume is AMAZING for travelling. The bottle is very sustainable and the product lasts a long time. The smell is amazing and is easy to apply! I would recommend this to others any day and would buy this product again!
krakow
Such an amazing product! For an amazing price too!!! Works so well, the scent is so fresh and lasts really long on where you sprayed it, would only improve the packaging but I would definitely buy it again!

Looking for your answer?