JUICY COUTURE by Juicy Couture - SOLID PERFUME .17 OZ - WOMEN

SOLID PERFUME .17 OZ

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of JUICY COUTURE by Juicy Couture - SOLID PERFUME .17 OZ - WOMEN!
Humble, TX
Im a fragrance junkie and am always on fragrance.net checking out the low prices. I recently ordered the juicy couture line and they had this solid stick for only $6, which i knew id never find again...so i ordered it. The fragrance is a stick form, sorta like deodorant, except it doesn't go under your arms..lol! You rub it on your arms and neck for a scent that lasts all day. If you dont have alot of money to order the perfume, please order the solid form. You will thank me!
Tacoma, WA
Juicy is one of my favorite brands out there I love how it smells to wonderful and it honestly is a good value when you look at how much product your getting I would definitely recommend this product it works so well and your get the lotion too I would definitely recommend this product
Lawrenceville , GA
This is an amazing option to have with you when you travel to me is a bit pricey for the amount but Totally worth it is in a cute bottle and is a long lasting product! I highly recommend it if you travel a lot or if you are like me that always have a perfume in my purse.
San Jose, CA
So when I travel I always bring this one with me no higher than 3 oz.  and this one is one of my favorites to and it is long lasting, there's nothing i would wanna improve on this product i already loved it as is and i would recommend this to any other influencers
Tx
Absolutely love this fragrance. Always have a bottle on my vanity. I also have a mini bottle to carry with me in my makeup bag. This is such a sexy fragrance I recommend it to anyone and will always have a bottle on hand until it is no longer on the market.
Anniston
This is a very pretty smell, and to me it is suitable for a younger adult. Very distinct but not overpowering, and it's super fun. I get compliments all the time, and it is my go to to come with me when I travel! I would definitely recommend!
Morgantown, WV
I’m not a big fan of the smell it has very fruity undertones that I’m not a big fan of however it does last a very long time and you can find juicy could tour perfume at TJ Maxx for cheap so it is relatively affordable
Columbus
One of the best by them . love the smell ! strong notes it is just as good as sum more expensive brands I've used.  I dont know how I could improve this product yes it is a long lasting product
Bunker Hill, WV
As always Juicy Couture never disappoints. I always love the smell of this bottle. I always make sure I travel with this perfume when I go away. I love the way this scent makes me feel. Juicy always makes me feel confident and sexy. I will buy this product over and over.
Scent stays with you throughout the day. Is a little strong at first but it's worth it in the long run.  Viva La Juicy Sucre Holiday Edition Eau de Parfum Spray  oil infused body spray juicy couture has is just as good but with a softer scent

Looking for your answer?