BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerJuicy Couture
by Juicy Couture - SOLID PERFUME 17 OZ - WOMEN

JUICY COUTURE by Juicy Couture - SOLID PERFUME .17 OZ - WOMEN

SOLID PERFUME .17 OZ

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of JUICY COUTURE by Juicy Couture - SOLID PERFUME .17 OZ - WOMEN!
Rachel M.
Kansas City
JUICY COUTURE by Juicy Couture - SOLID PERFUME .17 OZ - WOMEN uploaded by Rachel M.
I love it and hope ing to get Pr pakages and I will post daily and use as well and I hope to bring them mor buissness
Ruth R.
Sanford, FL
This is an amazing option to have with you when you travel to me is a bit pricey for the amount but Totally worth it is in a cute bottle and is a long lasting product! I highly recommend it if you travel a lot or if you are like me that always have a perfume in my purse.
Jasmine A.
Auburn, WA
Juicy is one of my favorite brands out there I love how it smells to wonderful and it honestly is a good value when you look at how much product your getting I would definitely recommend this product it works so well and your get the lotion too I would definitely recommend this product
Paola H.
West Jordan, UT
I like very much. his scent lingers on me all day. even to take the bath. I can use it daily if possible. I love all this scents. Every one this is perfect.
kayteeara C.
555 Oak Dr Ct
My FAVORITE perfume! The smell is sweet and my Husband LOVES it. If you want to feel sexy, be noticed, and smell like a Goddess Viva La Juicy is the way to go.
ang L.
Morgantown, WV
I’m not a big fan of the smell it has very fruity undertones that I’m not a big fan of however it does last a very long time and you can find juicy could tour perfume at TJ Maxx for cheap so it is relatively affordable
Kimberly H.
Wickliffe, OH
Love this perfume..I get compliments from everyone..i wear to the office and on evenings out to dinner.movies.lounge.fees light and airy not to strong a touch of sweet and fruity ..not overseeing at all .my boyfriend usually buys for me for all occasions
Adairis M.
Titusville, FL
It make my trip so much easier because I know I can have it in my purse whatever I need it. I can’t even bring it with me in the place that is an amazing thing. And a small so good, everybody always asked me which perfume I’m using.
Isadora N.
New Windsor, MD
The packaging is really beautiful. If you like sweet perfume this perfume is ideal for you! Maybe it's not my favorite! try to test before buying !!
Melanie S.
Dallas, GA
Love the smell so much it’s very rich and stays on all day I would definitely recommend anyone that wants a very distinct a very good smelling perfume

Looking for your answer?