Juicy Couture by Juicy Couture For Women. Set uploaded by Kaila M.

BY JUICY COUTURE

Mariah G.
Mariah G.
Colorado Springs, CO
Go to perfume and lotion! I adore this smell and it last for so long. I have so many perfumes but this one always stays on the longest. I always get so many compliments when I wear this perfume. The smell is so unique and sweet and I love it. I always make sure to have this in my purse. I'm always purchasing juicy couture products, but this one beats them, all in my opinion. I received this gift set for Christmas, and I still have a little bottle of lotion left. Also I like how you don't have to use too much of the perfume and it will still last and stay on long. So does the lotion smell too, it's just as strong as the perfume and hydrates your skin so well!! Really my favorite perfume and lotion out of all the ones I've tried.
Blessing B.
Blessing B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I went to an outlet mall with family while on vacation years ago. They had this same packaging except the bottle was 3x the size of a regular package of juicy couture perfume. The price was around $40.00 I still have it to this day. You can't go wrong with an outlet store.
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my all time favorite scents! It is perfect for any occasion, any time of year! It's not too overpowering and everyone always compliments me when I'm wearing it. You can't go wrong with Juicy!
Allie M.
Allie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This scent gives me a headache. Something about the way it smells sets off my allergies and I cannot wear it.
Haley M.
Haley M.
This scent is a great nighttime scent! It's hard to describe a scent but it elegant
Dawn M.
Dawn M.
Durham, NC
I love this gift set. The fragrance is so soft and feminine. It's a lot like rose petals with a little bit of powder on them. The perfume has a great lasting power and the body lotion and body wash also give you a great dash of fragrance any time and are high quality. I wish I could get these all in much bigger bottles!
Kaila M.
Kaila M.
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
This was a gift I got for Christmas and it smells so nice and I love the way the body sorbet makes your skin feels..
Angelica R.
Angelica R.
Tomball, TX
One of my holy grail scents. Perfume definitely has lasting powder and lotion is moisturizing. I try to get it with a coupon at Kohl's for the best deal.
Desiree H.
Desiree H.
Daytona Beach, Fl
This is definitely one of my favorite perfume. I don't use very many brands but this is definitely at the top of the list. It has such a clean smell to it and it lasts all day!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Orlando, FL
I Have purchased this product for over 2 years now. I love the smell and get complimented on it every time I put it on.