BY JUICY COUTURE

For the girl who marches to the beat of her own drum. Flirty, fun scent stands out from the crowd. Combines fruity and floral notes with warm finishing notes. Ideal for everyday, casual wear. see more...

Hillary B.
Tampa, FL
I love this perfume. I have been using it for years and it never gets old. The scent is light and fresh and I never feel like I'm wearing too much. It is great if you are looking for a good summer scent. Ideal for everyday wear. A great scent that I will continue to recommend.
Neyi g.
Volga, SD
Very rich smell. Lasts all day. A little expensive but worth it

Muy rico olor. Dura todo el dia. Un poco caro pero vale la pena
Ashley S.
Coral Springs, FL
This is my go-to perfume. I love the scent. However, I have always been very lucky to find a Juicy Outlet. I can't say I would buy this perfume at full price...but at the outlet stores I definitely stock up. It's been great for dates, interviews and important work events. I personally love to spray my hair with it because I've noticed the scent lingers longer.
Lisa  W.
This actually smells amazing, more of a summer scent but I'm not all crazy about it.. I like fruity fragrances this isn't but hey its juicy couture Wats there not to love
Izabela D.
Mount Pocono, PA
Smells super good, it's like a fresh scent, not fruity maybe more flowery? great product thumbs up :-)