Juicy Couture by  Eau De Parfum Spray 1 oz uploaded by Yindra S.
Juicy Couture by  Eau De Parfum Spray 1 oz

Juicy Couture by Eau De Parfum Spray 1 oz

BY JUICY COUTURE

Juicy Couture by Juicy Couture Eau De Parfum Spray 1 oz A lush mix of watermelon mandarin passion fruit apple tuberose caramel crème brulee with woods and patchouli, see more...

Juicy Couture by  Eau De Parfum Spray 1 oz
Juicy Couture by Eau De Parfum Spray 1 oz
  • "i have been using it for years and i get many many compliments on it especially from guys " in 2 reviews
  • "I do absolutely love this scent...One of my top favorite perfumes..." in 1 review
Alyse W.
Alyse W.
Saint Paul, MN

This is my absolute holy grail scent. Not only does it smell lovely on its own, it combines beautifully with my body chemistry to smell even better (I swear when I sweat while wearing this, instead of getting stinky it makes me smell even better?? MAGIC!). It's really just a personal thing of what goes well with your body's natural 'smell' and this is definitely it for me. I get complements all day long when I wear it.

1 or 2 spritzes are just enough for a subtle scent that lasts all day. It's fairly inexpensive perfume for the quality considering how expensive some perfumes can be. I also love to occasionally lightly spritz it in my closet after putting my clothes away so that every morning when I open the doors, I get a subtle whiff of it.

Edit: Sadly even though I adore it, I won't be purchasing it again as several months ago I chose to start using cruelty free products only (not tested on animals) and sadly Juicy Couture doesn't fall into that category. I'm on the hunt for a cruelty free dupe but also hoping JC gets their head on straight and decides to end the animal testing! If and when they do, I'll be buying it in a heartbeat!
Laurilyn V.
Laurilyn V.
San Francisco, CA
I remember getting a set of this fragrance for my birthday and i loved it. Its a good scent for younger girls. It's sweet and clean plus the packaging is cute!
Zailyn N.
Zailyn N.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is another great perfume. Second to my hot couture, but it's last almost as long. Great scent.
Nakita A.
Nakita A.
This stuff smells so good. It actually stays on for a while and you can actually smell after a long while still
Megan W.
Megan W.
Champlin, MN
I absolutely love the juicy contour scent! I've been a fan of all things juicy but really do just love this perfume. Smell amazing for any occasion!
ciara n.
ciara n.
Ansonia, CT
I am a fan of Juicy Couture perfume. i have been using it for years and i get many many compliments on it especially from guys
CHELSEA K.
CHELSEA K.
Durham, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my absolute most favorite perfume ever. I get so many compliments when I wear this! Mostly from guys!! They love it!! If it wasn't so expensive I'd seriously purchase like 50 bottles just to have for later lol
Tammy C.
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I do absolutely love this scent...One of my top favorite perfumes... Smells so amazing!!! Not too expensive either..
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Coldwater, MS
Smells lovely and the scent lasts all day. I would definitely purchase this fragrance again. I receive so many compliments when I wear this
Heather S.
Heather S.
I think this scent is pretty! It lasts quite long on the skin, but I have noticed that people with sensitive noses have a hard time being around it.