Juicy Couture 4 Piece Gift Set

by Juicy Couture

Perfect Scent for Everyday Wear Nothing compares to this Juicy Couture fragrance gift set.  You ll feel fabulous using this delightful fragrance set from Juicy Couture.  The perfect scent for everyday wear. Perfume offers delicious notes of passion fruit, melon, marigold, apple, water hyacinth and crushed leaves, wild rose, princess lily and tuberose, vanilla creme brulee, precious wood and patchouli. Body lotion helps the aroma linger on your skin. Includes: Eau de Parfum Spray. Parfum. Body Sorbet.

Does the body wash leave your skin feeling dry?
Start your review of Juicy Couture 4 Piece Gift Set!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Definitely one of my favorite perfumes, but viva la juicy is much better.” in reviews
“As in you need less daily, so it last longer per bottle.” in reviews
“I wear it everywhere, and it lasts all day long when the whole set is used!” in reviews
“Viva la juicy is much better.” in reviews
“once my girls got out of high school, they moved on to other brands.” in reviews
Baton Rouge, LA
The fragrance set was nice! While I didn't love all of the scents, I certainly enjoyed the majority of them. I would make their signature scent bigger. In other packs, the featured scents are smaller while the more popular scent is a bigger size.
North Reading, MA
Totally worth they buy - such a value set! I use the body wash and lotion or special occasions only which makes it even more special. Treat yourself and buy this set its amazing.
Austin, TX
My very first gift set, and I've continued to buy it ever since. This is also the reason I decided to purchase other juicy couture products as well. Cute packaging, beautiful scent, and the sugar scrub is actually effective without being sticky or harsh.
Palm Bay, FL
I love this product. It smells exactly how I want to smell. It does not compare to alternative fragrances. To improve the product I would like to see bigger containers. It does have long lasting scent but doesn't last long in general. I would definitely recommend to others.
Bay Saint Louis
I gave this to my niece. She smells lovely and she loves it. It was a reasonable price for quality. A great product. She is a teen and I would ramp the packaging up. I highly recommend Juicy Couture.
New york , NY
I love the classic juicy couture scent. The only reason I gave this 3 stars is that I feel like the lotion and body wash are too strongly scented, it made me nervous to use them since I have sensitive skin. However, I love this perfume scent and the small bottle is great to throw in a purse or gym bag.
Gillette, WY
My all time favorite perfume! I always have a backup bottle! I get so many compliments and the smell lasts all day long! Higher priced but you can usually find on sale and it’s so worth the price!
Metairie, LA
I like this juicy coutore it smells nice and sweet it's like the perfumes I like very sweet citrusy kind of smell there is no improvement needed to me! It's long lasting another plus in my book cant go wrong with a great smell and a all day wear I'd definitely continue to purchase this
Tulsa, OK
Perfect for the Juicy Couture fan. I consider this a "special occassion wear" as it could be too overpowering for everyday wear. Fragrance comes in cute bottles. Would be nice to give for a birthday or Christmas
This is a powerful and mature enough scent. I could not tolerate my grandmother's perfume, but she likes rich warmth so I found this.l as a replacement for her. One that I wear too. A little goes a long way