Juicy Couture 4 Piece Gift Set uploaded by Ashley M.

BY JUICY COUTURE

Perfect Scent for Everyday Wear Nothing compares to this Juicy Couture fragrance gift set.  You ll feel fabulous using this delightful fragrance set from Juicy Couture.  The perfect scent for everyday wear. Perfume offers delicious notes of passion fruit, melon, marigold, apple, water hyacinth and crushed leaves, wild rose, princess lily and tuberose, vanilla creme brulee, precious wood and patchouli. Body lotion helps the aroma linger on your skin. Includes: Eau de Parfum Spray. Parfum. Body Sorbet. see more...

• Does the body wash leave your skin feeling dry?1 Answers
Juicy Couture 4 Piece Gift Set
  • "Definitely one of my favorite perfumes, but viva la juicy is much better." in 6 reviews
  • "Viva la juicy is much better." in 2 reviews
  • "I wear it everywhere, and it lasts all day long when the whole set is used!" in 2 reviews
  • "As in you need less daily, so it last longer per bottle." in 2 reviews
  • "once my girls got out of high school, they moved on to other brands." in 1 review
Kimberly D.
Tulsa, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect for the Juicy Couture fan. I consider this a "special occassion wear" as it could be too overpowering for everyday wear. Fragrance comes in cute bottles. Would be nice to give for a birthday or Christmas
Ashley M.
Garland, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite perfume next to the original Michael kors.. they are tied at first!! I have worn this for the past 10 plus years and it is very long lasting since it is an oil based perfume. I always always get compliments on how I smell.
Brittany B.
Eatontown, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love this perfume juicy couture is such a nice high quality brand i use this for special occasions only I got my perfume box set when i was 16 and I'm now 21 and i still have it lol also the lotion is really nice too i think the perfumed lotion smells better than the perfume
Rebecca P.
I really really love any kind of fragrance from Juicy. One Christmas I got the set from Viva La Juicy. I wore that perfume OUT! It is strong, but in a good way. As in you need less daily, so it last longer per bottle. Love!
Shannon A.
Las Vegas, NV
Not really my cup of tea. It's too strong and gives me a headache. Viva la juicy is much better. Not too strong
Connie L.
Watsonville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have to say this is the most amazing fragrance ive tried. Everywhere I get "you smell very good.. what is it?... I love it!!
Liliana O.
Tampa, FL
I do receive this as a gift for my graduation, what a wonderful essence everybody like it when I wearing and receiving a lot of compliments.
Meagan E.
Bullhead City, AZ
This is my favorite perfume because it smells gorgeous and the scent lasts very well with lotion! The lotion lasts me way longer than the bottle though so I prefer to buy a large bottle if I'm gonna spend te money because it's expensive!
Bailey L.
Hanley Falls
I got this for a birthday present and I love the smell, as a teen it smelled amazing. I use this everyday!
Brook M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great gift set for Juicy addicts. It gives a good amount of each item and they all smell wonderful! I loved getting this as a gift.
Andrea M.
Henderson , NV
Does the body wash leave your skin feeling dry?