Add a Photo

by Juicy Couture .17 OZ PARFUM spray
Jeni S.
Jeni S.
Hamburg, NY

I love Juicy Couture fragrances! This one is delicate and sweet and I get compliments whenever I wear it and people are always asking what I have on. It doesn't last all day but I don't own a perfume that has, and I think it's different for everyone. It lasts long enough, I would definitely try this out if you haven't yet!
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Staten Island, NY

I always stock up on these mini perfumes at my local CVS. They're on sale for buy one, get one half frequently and it's a great way to have different scent options without spending a lot for full size bottles. It's a great way to try out new scents as well. I always keep this particular one in my bag, just in case!
Shannon W.
Shannon W.
Lake Stevens, WA

Cutest little bottle of beauty! I love this fragrance but it doesn't love me, it gave me a migraine. I tried a few times but it did it every time. I really wish it worked for me because it is lovely.
Danae P.
Danae P.

These mini sizes are great to try out if you're hesitant about getting the full size. If this one is too strong, definitely try the viva la juicy. It smells like heaven and flowers!
Nuria S.
Nuria S.
Sandy Springs, GA

I've always been a juicy couture fan! They're scent is perfectly sweet but not too sweet and you can just throw it in your purse and take it anywhere
Odessa B.
Odessa B.
Bay City, MI

Honestly how can you go wrong out smells amazing and it's in a cute little bottle so you can just throw out in your bag and go
Shayna J.
Shayna J.
Groveland, MA

This was my favorite perfume as a teenager. I still have a roller of this scent and use it from time to time.
Alexa G.
Alexa G.
Manteca, CA

One of my favorite perfumes to buy! People love the scent and so do I. I make sure i stock up on this item whenever i get the chance.
Abby K.
Abby K.
Brigantine, NJ

This product smells so good in the price is so reasonable. The smell last so long and everyone asked me what I'm wearing
amelia m.
amelia m.

I really like the scent of this product, It's light and refreshing and doesn't' smell heavy
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN

Where do you wear your Juicy Couture perfume?

Join Now