BY JUICY COUTURE

by Juicy Couture .17 OZ PARFUM spray see more...

Jeni S.
Jeni S.
Hamburg, NY
I love Juicy Couture fragrances! This one is delicate and sweet and I get compliments whenever I wear it and people are always asking what I have on. It doesn't last all day but I don't own a perfume that has, and I think it's different for everyone. It lasts long enough, I would definitely try this out if you haven't yet!
Nuria S.
Nuria S.
Sandy Springs, GA
I've always been a juicy couture fan! They're scent is perfectly sweet but not too sweet and you can just throw it in your purse and take it anywhere
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Mansfield , MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has a good quality scent that I like but some of the others are a lot more appealing in my opinion. It's not a waste though, everybody has their own preferences. I received it as a gift but i don't think I would buy it for myself. Its not bad, just okay.
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Staten Island, NY
I always stock up on these mini perfumes at my local CVS. They're on sale for buy one, get one half frequently and it's a great way to have different scent options without spending a lot for full size bottles. It's a great way to try out new scents as well. I always keep this particular one in my bag, just in case!
Shayna J.
Shayna J.
Groveland, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my favorite perfume as a teenager. I still have a roller of this scent and use it from time to time.
Shannon W.
Shannon W.
Lake Stevens, WA
Cutest little bottle of beauty! I love this fragrance but it doesn't love me, it gave me a migraine. I tried a few times but it did it every time. I really wish it worked for me because it is lovely.
Danae P.
Danae P.
These mini sizes are great to try out if you're hesitant about getting the full size. If this one is too strong, definitely try the viva la juicy. It smells like heaven and flowers!
Odessa B.
Odessa B.
Bay City, MI
Honestly how can you go wrong out smells amazing and it's in a cute little bottle so you can just throw out in your bag and go
Diana L.
Diana L.
Bradenton
I love this juicy couture fragrance, I love everything about it I like the smell of it and I also like the packaging, I like that they make it really girly for you to be like ooooooh my god I want it so bad. but I would say that the black wasn't really my thing to include maybe gold or silver better.
Rochester, MN
Absolutely wonderful smell and I love perfume on the light side of things! Its light and refreshing without being too overpowering. LOVE IT!
Rochester, MN
Where do you wear your Juicy Couture perfume?
Nagina S.
Nagina S.
Anmore , British Columbia
I am thinking of buying this But I have one question in my mind:- Is its smell strong or subtle? Someone please help me out.