Juicy Couture .17 oz uploaded by Ashley M.

BY JUICY COUTURE

by Juicy Couture .17 OZ PARFUM spray see more...

Chassidy L.
London, KY
This is my favorite scent of juicy couture! It’s long lasting, strong in a good way, and doesn’t break me out! My husband loves it! I bought my first sample bottle like this one at Walmart and then I bought the actual bottle at Macy’s! If you haven’t tried then try it!
Jessica J.
Mansfield, MO
This has a good quality scent that I like but some of the others are a lot more appealing in my opinion. It's not a waste though, everybody has their own preferences. I received it as a gift but i don't think I would buy it for myself. Its not bad, just okay.
Jeni S.
Dunkirk, NY
I love Juicy Couture fragrances! This one is delicate and sweet and I get compliments whenever I wear it and people are always asking what I have on. It doesn't last all day but I don't own a perfume that has, and I think it's different for everyone. It lasts long enough, I would definitely try this out if you haven't yet!
Diana L.
Palmetto, FL
I love this juicy couture fragrance, I love everything about it I like the smell of it and I also like the packaging, I like that they make it really girly for you to be like ooooooh my god I want it so bad. but I would say that the black wasn't really my thing to include maybe gold or silver better.
Kristin S.
Staten Island, NY
I always stock up on these mini perfumes at my local CVS. They're on sale for buy one, get one half frequently and it's a great way to have different scent options without spending a lot for full size bottles. It's a great way to try out new scents as well. I always keep this particular one in my bag, just in case!
Shannon W.
Lake Stevens, WA
Cutest little bottle of beauty! I love this fragrance but it doesn't love me, it gave me a migraine. I tried a few times but it did it every time. I really wish it worked for me because it is lovely.
Danae P.
These mini sizes are great to try out if you're hesitant about getting the full size. If this one is too strong, definitely try the viva la juicy. It smells like heaven and flowers!
Nuria S.
Sandy Springs, GA
I've always been a juicy couture fan! They're scent is perfectly sweet but not too sweet and you can just throw it in your purse and take it anywhere
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Absolutely wonderful smell and I love perfume on the light side of things! Its light and refreshing without being too overpowering. LOVE IT!
Alexa G.
Manteca, CA
One of my favorite perfumes to buy! People love the scent and so do I. I make sure i stock up on this item whenever i get the chance.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Where do you wear your Juicy Couture perfume?
Nagina S.
Anmore , British Columbia
I am thinking of buying this But I have one question in my mind:- Is its smell strong or subtle? Someone please help me out.