Juicy Couture 15197199906 Viva La Juicy La Fleur Eau De Toilette Spray - 150ml-5oz

BY JUICY COUTURE

A sheer fruity floral fragrance for modern women Cheerful, playful & dreamy Top notes of Mandarin Orange, Red Berries, Water Lily Heart notes of Honeysuckle, Gardenia, Jasmine Base notes of Vanilla, Caramel, Sandalwood Launched in 2012, Product Line: Viva La Juicy La Fleur, Product Size: 150ml/5oz see more...

Sophia B.
Sophia B.
Hixson, TN
I love floral scents and I have never tried this perfume or even owned it..I would love to try this one..i love the vanilla and Honeysuckle scents!
Judy V.
Judy V.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Long lasting sexual scent ! This fragance is everything.
Wanna spark some up.. Get this bad boy ;) is also affordable.
Nancy W.
Nancy W.
Somerset, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this perfume so much! It smells fantastic. I usually mix it up in the perfume department, but I just keep going back to this one. It's my favorite!
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
You can not go wrong with this perfume, it smells absolutely divine. I always receive tons of compliments when wearing this! I would definitely recommend this!
Maritza S.
Maritza S.
Modesto, CA
I love how this smells... I don't go through perfume easily but this one I finished right away because I wear it so much and don't get tired of it.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
I love everything Juicy Couture, especially this perfume! This is definitely my favorite fragrance! I love the smell and so does my fiance!
Manda L.
Manda L.
Niles, MI
This is my favorite cologne! I adore the scent and how it acclimate to my body I'm actually on my third bottle! I do find this perfume well worth the price, because of the staying power. Out of all the juicy fragrances, this is by far the absolute best!
Tasha C.
Tasha C.
Williamson, WV
Love has to be the word to describe this. I LOVE wearing it. Everyone seems to LOVE smelling it. You just can't go wrong with this product.
Winsome L.
Winsome L.
Singapore
Super nice smelling and it doesn't run off easily so you don't have to constantly spray perfume.
this is totally worth a try
Keoke L.
Keoke L.
How many hours you'd say it last?