JUICY COUTURE 10130782 JUICY COUTURE - EDP SPRAY uploaded by Esmeralda G.JUICY COUTURE 10130782 JUICY COUTURE - EDP SPRAY uploaded by Esmeralda G.

BY JUICY COUTURE

From the retro bottle with a lovers locket that you can wear to the deliciousness of the watermelon passion fruit and creme brulee notes. Juicy Couture really lives up to its name. When you wear this yummy fragrance HIS mouth will water! Size: 3.4 OZ see more...

Esmeralda G.
Austin, TX
I love this classic Juicy Couture perfume! I’m hoping to receive it for Christmas as I’ve hinted on living it so much. My bottle is almost empty. It’ smells great, a little spray stays on all day and I get compliments all the time. It’s subtle and soft , not heavy or too strong . Juicy Couture makes a great variety of fragrances but the classic one is my favorite. A must try. Highly recommend . Juicy Couture Eau de Perfume Spray, 1.7 fl oz
Ashley R.
So confession I got this from an ex bf and I was a little shook by this gift. This smells so good! I have been using this perfume for year and have never looked back. I have the lotion as well and it is fabulous!
Ingrid P.
Houston , TX
This smells like a high school locker gym. I feel like this would be a great fragrance for a teenager.