Juicy Couture 10034790 Couture La La EDP Spray uploaded by Natalia A.

BY JUICY COUTURE

Ashley T.
Rincon, GA
I use this spray every single day. It’s so light and fresh yet it lasts all day. I received mine as a Christmas present last year and I still haven’t run out. The downfall is it is heavier since it’s packaged in glass material.. but it’s worth it!
Gabriela C.
Morrison, IL
This smells so good! This is my signature smell! I definitely recommend it! Its not too expensive and is very flirty and girly!
Krystle B.
I am a sucker for original scents! This has been my go to fragrance since it came out. I love it so much and now it's available at several different retailers!
TIANA M.
WORCESTER, MA
This is my absolute favorite scent by juicy couture, I've tried them all and this is the one I continue to purchase over and over. It's amazing.
kirsten R.
Alpine
Amazing smell!! I wear this for all my special occasions and always get complimented on how amazing I smell! This is my favorite go to perfume!
Shyann L.
Greenville, TX
This is my absolute favorite perfume. I don't use any but this brand. I haven't found one that smells like this or lasts as long
Natalia A.
new york
Live the scent , Floral and fruity very nice and fresh / clean smelling .The packaging is stunning ,you can keep it even after its done as a really nice makeup vanity decore .
Ashley T.
Vancouver
My fav i love all the juicys but viva la juicy is my fav it stays on ur skin forever you smell it for ever it smella good on all but the big bottle last a long time