BY JUICY COUTURE

We always care for our beauty and personal care supplements. These products provide you health wellness and natural beauty with every day. They are unique for its flavors scents herbs their health appeal their multi- use capability simple elegant look and their uniqueness. Our products help you to picture the healthy ecosystems which provide you a healthy and happy life ahead. Specifications Size: 3.4 oz see more...

Brittany B.
This perfume smells soooo good. It has a sweet smell of caramel and vanilla and other yummy things. It smells good enough to eat. Isually juicy couture perfume is too strong for me to wear and makes me sick, but this one is not over powering. It is expensive, but is so worth it.
Noelle M.
Palm Springs, CA
Of all the juicy couture fragrances ive tried this is not only the hands down BEST, but the number one perfume i ALWAYS get complimented on. Doesnt even matter if i only use a little bit, it just does well on my skin. I looooove this fragrance!!!
Monica S.
Orlando , FL
Never tried this specific scent but I always buy viva la juicy which I absolute love! I absolutely adore the packaging! I always save my empty bottles because they are too cute to throw away!
Britni R.
Woodland , CA
I love the golden amber, vanilla and caramel scent. This is truly the epitome of a bakers kitchen. So sweet, long lasting. It's not overwhelming in anyway.
Evelina R.
Franklin, TN
This is my favorite perfume! I use it almost everyday and me and my boyfriend both love it!