BY TROL

Dietary Supplement Made With Organic Fruits Vegetables The Ultimate Fruit Veggie Super Food Boosts Energy Well-Being* 3 Features Super Fruits: Acai, Pomegranate, Blueberry Noni 5 Features Super Veggies: Broccoli, Brussels Sprouts Cabbage 7 With 41 Fruits Vegetables, Including Spirulina, Wheat Grass Barely Grass; Plus Antioxidants, Probiotics Digestive Enzymes JuiceFestiv The Ultimate Fruit Veggie Super Food br Provides a full-spectrum of food colors an excellent source of antioxidant nutrients Vitamin A, Vitamin C Vitamin E. Blue-Purple Foods: Acai, Blackberry, Black Currant, Blueberry, Elderberry, Plum, Prune Grape 1 Yellow-Orange Foods: Banana, Carrot, Lemon Peel, Mango, Noni, Onion, Orange Peel, Papaya, Pineapple, Pumpkin Sweet Potato 4 Red Foods: Apple, Beet, Cherry, Cranberry, Goji Berry, Pomegranate, Raspberry, Red Bell Pepper, Strawberry T see more...

Stephanie A.
Chico, CA
I am SO picky and don't like anything green so when I found these I was so excited! Priced well as work even better! Feels good knowing I'm still getting my fruits and veggies even without eating them! Have had a lot more energy too
Jazmyne W.
Lehi, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My nana swears these are what keep her going. It's a great way to get daily fruit and veggies. Now if I could just remember to take them
Cherryl H.
Landrum, SC
This was one of my best purchases I could have ever made! I felt great and had amazing energy a few days after starting these capsules!
Lauren H.
Frisco City, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are amazing. They work so well and I will be purchasing again! They don't have the best after taste but its worth it for me.
Ashley P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love taking the fruit and veggie supplements and Juice Plus is just so expensive, this is a wonderful alternative.
Heather K.
I decided to try this product because all my friends were raving about Juice Plus. I didn't want to spend that much so I did some research and found this. BEST. MOVE. EVER. I love this product. In just a couple days of using it I found that I had way more energy! I can't wait to see what other benefits I will see in the future. I have a feeling I will see the same benefits as my friends on Juice Plus.
katina h.
Are these tasty
Ashley K.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do these really work? I don't eat veggies
Raychelle W.
New Castle, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this any good? Do you eat with food?
Chasity R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What do they taste like?