BY TROL

Dietary Supplement Made With Organic Fruits Vegetables The Ultimate Fruit Veggie Super Food Boosts Energy Well-Being* 3 Features Super Fruits: Acai, Pomegranate, Blueberry Noni 5 Features Super Veggies: Broccoli, Brussels Sprouts Cabbage 7 With 41 Fruits Vegetables, Including Spirulina, Wheat Grass Barely Grass; Plus Antioxidants, Probiotics Digestive Enzymes JuiceFestiv The Ultimate Fruit Veggie Super Food br Provides a full-spectrum of food colors an excellent source of antioxidant nutrients Vitamin A, Vitamin C Vitamin E. Blue-Purple Foods: Acai, Blackberry, Black Currant, Blueberry, Elderberry, Plum, Prune Grape 1 Yellow-Orange Foods: Banana, Carrot, Lemon Peel, Mango, Noni, Onion, Orange Peel, Papaya, Pineapple, Pumpkin Sweet Potato 4 Red Foods: Apple, Beet, Cherry, Cranberry, Goji Berry, Pomegranate, Raspberry, Red Bell Pepper, Strawberry T see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jazmyne W.
Jazmyne W.
Lehi, UT
My nana swears these are what keep her going. It's a great way to get daily fruit and veggies. Now if I could just remember to take them
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love taking the fruit and veggie supplements and Juice Plus is just so expensive, this is a wonderful alternative.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Frisco City, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
These are amazing. They work so well and I will be purchasing again! They don't have the best after taste but its worth it for me.
Cherryl H.
Cherryl H.
Landrum, SC
This was one of my best purchases I could have ever made! I felt great and had amazing energy a few days after starting these capsules!
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Chico, CA
I am SO picky and don't like anything green so when I found these I was so excited! Priced well as work even better! Feels good knowing I'm still getting my fruits and veggies even without eating them! Have had a lot more energy too
Heather K.
Heather K.
I decided to try this product because all my friends were raving about Juice Plus. I didn't want to spend that much so I did some research and found this. BEST. MOVE. EVER. I love this product. In just a couple days of using it I found that I had way more energy! I can't wait to see what other benefits I will see in the future. I have a feeling I will see the same benefits as my friends on Juice Plus.
katina h.
katina h.
Are these tasty
Raychelle W.
Raychelle W.
New Castle, PA
Is this any good? Do you eat with food?
Chasity R.
Chasity R.
Wellness Guru Expert
What do they taste like?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Miamisburg, OH
Do these really work? I don't eat veggies