BY NSA

Just as Juice Plus+ Orchard and Garden blends are the next best thing to fruits and vegetables, Juice Plus+ Vineyard Blend provides added nutrition from Concord grapes and a wide variety of berries - including blueberries, raspberries, blackberries,... see more...

• I've been wanting to order some sort of supplement that helps wit...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
april t.
The best, hands down!! These capsules also come in GUMMIES!!! Just so that everyone knows. We offer these FREE to children with every adult who purchases the capsules or gummies! You will notice you are sleeping better, really getting a restful sleep, your hair and nails will be better than you have ever seen them, and your cravings WILL begin to fade away! Please ask me questions on this life changing product that everyone, any age, any size, should add into their daily routine. It's is not a supplement, it is not just for "active" people. These are great for everyone! We are talking about reall fruits and vegetables in a quick, convenient capsule or yummy gummy! I'm on my second year taking and selling these and I've never felt better. Say good bye to being sick! Say good bye to mid day crashes that leave you in bed! And say hello to a new you!
Miranda V.
This is not a weight loss pill or any other kind of stupid thing you find on TV. This is food, no I mean actual food. And these little capsules are blended up bits of food of vegetables and fruits. And yes it does seem kind of pricey but imagine buying 20 fruits and vegetables everyday. That's a lot of money and especially with the variety of fruits and vegetables you get in this it is well worth your money. Personally I've never had a papaya in my life, I don't even know where to buy one but, there is papaya in the orchard blend. I have all three blends of Juice Plus the orchard blend, Garden blend and vine yard blend. I take two of each every day. And each bottle has like eleven different fruits and vegetables in it, that's a lot fruits and veggies in one day. If you were to go to the store and buy like 33 different vegetables every single day you can imagine how expensive that would be. Juice Plus is an easy way to get all of the nutrients you need out of a variety of plant groups. My mom is a representative for Juice Plus so if you ever need some just contact me and I'll hit you up with her information. I would recommend this product to absolutely everyone even if you're vegetarian or vegan you're still not getting as many fruits and vegetables as you should. And the best part is they're five calories for each serving which is two capsules. So overall if you take two capsules of each blend that's a total of 15 calories. And your filling yourself with good food for only 15 calories. So yes by this product it's amazing it has helped me my family my friends even my dog. My dog got hit by a car last year, she's a Chihuahua Miniature Pinscher mix and it really messed up her back leg. But with the help of juice plus and a little coconut oil every night she was back on her feet in two weeks. The vet said she would never be able to walk the same and she's fine now. Juice Plus is a miracle worker and it's all just about the type of food you eat. I had a friend who had a horse riding accident a while ago and it caused her to have multiple seizures per day and she went to the doctor to get help and they gave her some stuff but nothing that they thought would cure her. And then she found out about Juice Plus and she started taking it and now a year later she has a seizure once every couple months. If you want to know more just leave a comment and I'll try an answer.
Josie P.
Bourbon, MO
I love this brand it's so good for your health great on skin and hair and nails lady's it's a must try product and You can sponsor your child free and they can get free chews for their health and they taste so good they'll love them too
Amber S.
Stockbridge, GA
I sell juice plus and I would not put my name on something that does not work. It helps so much with inclination and heart health. This is not a medication it is nutrition. This is food. Your body needs the correct food in order to function how it should
Kelly K.
New Fairfield, CT
I know what works for one doesn't always work for another, but I've tried so many things to combat chronic fatigue and this has helped me more than anything! Anyone with fatigue issues knows it robs you of normal everyday life and how precious having the energy to accomplish simple daily activities can be. I discovered juice + from a friend and was amazed. During Christmas I put aside my own needs as many do. A huge mistake! I've been unable to do anything for myself for over 2 weeks. I ran out of juice plus a month ago. Thank God it came in the mail today. After taking 3 of each Garden & Orchard Blend, within 20-30 mins I felt the brain fog begin to lift. I will never run out again! I know it's hard to believe something like this can have such an effect, but as I said, I've tried everything, and this works for me. Anyone with these issues!!! Give it a try! Within one week you will be back on your feet! I pray this works for you as it has for me. It truly is the miracle I prayed for. Won't hurt to try!!! Blessings, and thank you seller for the quick delivery. Thank you so very much!!! And please feel free to use my review to assist you in helping others. We all deserve to have our life back.
Sarah W.
Belton, SC
I absolutely love all of the Juice Plus products! Juice Plus is not a diet pill, or a fix all. Juice Plus adds nutrients to your diet that are hard to come by or that your body might not take in as it is supposed to. I am currently in college, and I take Juice Plus to help me get nutrients that I miss with a dining hall meal system. The products seem to be a bit pricey, but honestly, it is worth the investment for all of the wonderful things that it does.
Rachel K.
Fairfax , VA
Neutral opinion so far on these. I think I need to take them longer and be better about taking it more frequently before I form opinion? So far I notice no change
Kari L.
Fredonia, KS
LOVE LOVE LOVE all the juice plus stuff easy to use just take the capsules after a meal with a full glass of water and your done
Lucy G.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this p product. I take it every day. And it helps me so much just feel rejuvenated and healthy and it has awesome so many different supplements in it
Gemma R.
Clacton on sea, Essex
A-m-a-z-i-n-g ... literally never felt so healthy and my hair and nails are strong and long. The price is good considering what you're getting if you work it out it's about 74p a day !!!!
Marisela A.
Scottsbluff, NE
I've been wanting to order some sort of supplement that helps with hair growth due to hair loss? Does it work? I here that the Berry supplements help with that and have other benefits. I'm ordering soon and just want to know if it's worth it.