Juice Organics Volumizing Shampoo, Passion Fruit, 10 fl oz uploaded by Whitney G.Juice Organics Volumizing Shampoo, Passion Fruit, 10 fl oz uploaded by Jessicca S.Juice Organics Volumizing Shampoo, Passion Fruit, 10 fl oz uploaded by Heidi B.See all 4 photos

BY JUICE ORGANICS

Normal, Fine, Delicate Hair br Made with Certified Organic Ingredients Luxurious and Affordable Volumize, energize and thicken hair with this blend of passion fruit, green tea and rice proteins. Free of: Parabens, Pesticides, Petroleum, Phthalates, Sulfates, Propylene Glycol, Artificial Colors, Synthetic Fragrances see more...

• I've always wanted to find a good org...It leaves my hair strong for d... 1 Answers
  • i have been looking for a new tyoe of...I'm a hair stylist, if you al... 1 Answers
  • will you guys have other smells or ju...I heard they're trying to inve... 1 Answers
Photos (4)
Carolina D.
Carolina D.
Bridgeport, CT
Favorite shampoo of all time ! Whenever I need my hair to be silky smooth or completely shiny I go to this! It's amazing and it doesn't just cast a shell of smooth around my hair it really nourishes my ends
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
I love the smell. I have long hair that is about medium as far as thickness goes. I didn't find the combo of shampoo and condition to being very volumizing.
Bradenton, FL
love the smell of the passion fruit, the product is the best ever also great quality. I would recommend this to anyone because you will definitely love it.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Oswego
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this and I love it it just lightens up my day and it freshes up my life my hair color is burgundy and it is wavy
Yaquelin C.
Yaquelin C.
Aurora, IL
I guess it okay but i really dont like it because it leaves my face really oily
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Boise, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in the April Target Beauty box. I've tried Juice Organics shampoo before (but a different kind) and thought this shampoo was okay. It left my hair feeling a little bit dry, and I didn't notice any difference in volume. It does have a nice scent to it. But overall just an okay product.

I guess if I am comparing this to organic shampoo and conditioners in general (which I have had VERY bad luck with. I have tried just about every brand and they all leave my hair feeling extremely dry or extremely oily.) than I would consider this an excellent product. But if I am comparing this to regular shampoo (like Pantene or something) than it's just okay. I really like that it is organic though!
Jessie R.
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this shampoo as a full size product in a subscription box. The shampoo is clear and has a non-descript fruit scent, the bottle says it has passion fruit and barely protein but the scent isn't passion fruit. The shampoo does not have good lather power but it does rinse clean and my hair did not feel dry and rough afterwards. The fruit scent could get a bit heady in a closed in shower with hot water. Found myself using more than I normally would trying to get a little bit of lather up. Disappointed.
Jessicca S.
Jessicca S.
Durant, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received Juice Organics Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner in my April Target Beauty Box. Juice Organics Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner volumizes, thickens and promotes healthy hair growth with passion fruit, soy protein and barely protein for fuller hair. This is a great product for all types of hair, and costs less than $10 at Target and Ulta.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Odon, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received Juice Organics Volumizing Shampoo in an April 2017 Target Beauty Box. I loved the fact that it is sulfate-free and the ingredients include lots of its namesake--juice organics. It smells nice, lathers well, and my hair had a reasonable amount of volume afterwards, although my wavy hair is never flat in the first place. I would recommend to anyone looking for a natural, cruelty-free shampoo.
Heidi B.
Heidi B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo has a light, fruity scent that reminds me of chewing gum. It left my hair literally squeaky clean. I do think this product strips too much oil out of my hair leaving it a bit dry. Also, I didn't really notice any added volume to my hair once it dried. It does make my hair really shiny though.
Bradenton, FL
will you guys have other smells or just passion fruit
Milana K.
Milana K.
I've always wanted to find a good organic brand for my hair however I have long thick hair and don't know how well these products would work. Does it leave the hair soft and cleaned well? Or do you need to use a lot of the product to get fresh hair?
Shakkiiraa u.
Shakkiiraa u.
Baton Rouge, LA
i have been looking for a new tyoe of shampoo and i was wondering would this work well on thick natural hair ? or not