BY JUICE ORGANICS

Normal, Fine, Delicate Hair br Made with Certified Organic Ingredients Luxurious and Affordable Volumize, energize and thicken hair with this blend of passion fruit, green tea and rice proteins. Free of: Parabens, Pesticides, Petroleum, Phthalates, Sulfates, Propylene Glycol, Artificial Colors, Synthetic Fragrances see more...

• I've always wanted to find a good organic brand for my hair howev...1 Answers
  • i have been looking for a new tyoe of shampoo and i was wondering...1 Answers
  • will you guys have other smells or just passion fruit1 Answers
Nicole K.
Boise, ID
I got this in the April Target Beauty box. I've tried Juice Organics shampoo before (but a different kind) and thought this shampoo was okay. It left my hair feeling a little bit dry, and I didn't notice any difference in volume. It does have a nice scent to it. But overall just an okay product.

I guess if I am comparing this to organic shampoo and conditioners in general (which I have had VERY bad luck with. I have tried just about every brand and they all leave my hair feeling extremely dry or extremely oily.) than I would consider this an excellent product. But if I am comparing this to regular shampoo (like Pantene or something) than it's just okay. I really like that it is organic though!
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
I received this shampoo as a full size product in a subscription box. The shampoo is clear and has a non-descript fruit scent, the bottle says it has passion fruit and barely protein but the scent isn't passion fruit. The shampoo does not have good lather power but it does rinse clean and my hair did not feel dry and rough afterwards. The fruit scent could get a bit heady in a closed in shower with hot water. Found myself using more than I normally would trying to get a little bit of lather up. Disappointed.
Jessicca S.
Durant, OK
I received Juice Organics Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner in my April Target Beauty Box. Juice Organics Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner volumizes, thickens and promotes healthy hair growth with passion fruit, soy protein and barely protein for fuller hair. This is a great product for all types of hair, and costs less than $10 at Target and Ulta.
Heather S.
Odon, IN
I received Juice Organics Volumizing Shampoo in an April 2017 Target Beauty Box. I loved the fact that it is sulfate-free and the ingredients include lots of its namesake--juice organics. It smells nice, lathers well, and my hair had a reasonable amount of volume afterwards, although my wavy hair is never flat in the first place. I would recommend to anyone looking for a natural, cruelty-free shampoo.
Heidi B.
This shampoo has a light, fruity scent that reminds me of chewing gum. It left my hair literally squeaky clean. I do think this product strips too much oil out of my hair leaving it a bit dry. Also, I didn't really notice any added volume to my hair once it dried. It does make my hair really shiny though.
Cristy M.
New Market, MD
I have mid-length, color treated hair, so I typically looks for moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. After using a tube of this product my thoughts are - it smells really good and it's a "clean product", but it didn't lather enough for me and I didn't notice a difference in my hair's volume. I probably won't buy it again.
Michelle J.
Lawrenceville, GA
I was given this shampoo as a gift even though I have very thick hair naturally. Pros, it doesn't not make my hair oily. Cons, it makes my hair feel dry. I will probably stick to my normal shampoo and use this only as a backup.
Whitney G.
Gentle enough for everyday if need be. I can finger detangle a little bit with it. Most importantly Juice Organics Volumizing Shampoo doesn't strip my hair! It also has no parabens, silicones, pthalates, sulfates, propylene glycol ect. Smells good too!
Angela D.
I got this in a beauty box that I bought online. I was excited to try this as my hair always could use a little extra Volume. The smell of it was pretty but I didn't find it very voluminous. Also felt it left my hair feeling dry. Be mindful I also used the conditioner. I wouldn't purchase full size but ok for a cheap beauty box.
scianda l.
I received a sample of the Juice Organics volumizing shampoo with passion fruit and barley protein. As others have said, this shampoo left my hair feeling very dry, and really didn't seem to give my hair any volume at all. But the shampoo does smell pretty great, so points for that. I definitely wouldn't buy the full size of this product.
Naphtha A.
Bradenton, FL
will you guys have other smells or just passion fruit
Milana K.
I've always wanted to find a good organic brand for my hair however I have long thick hair and don't know how well these products would work. Does it leave the hair soft and cleaned well? Or do you need to use a lot of the product to get fresh hair?
Shakkiiraa u.
Baton Rouge, LA
i have been looking for a new tyoe of shampoo and i was wondering would this work well on thick natural hair ? or not