BY JUICE ORGANICS

Volumize, energize and thicken hair with this blend of passion fruit, green tea and rice proteins. see more...

• Did you get this in your Target Beauty box?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Rachel W.
Best shampoo I've ever found! Most shampoo wrecks my curls but the conditioning cleanser type shampoos have never worked for me, causing too much buildup or leaving my hair limp. This stuff gives you VOLUME without messing up your curl pattern. Smells amazing and lathers up with lots of bubbles. Definitely need a good conditioner after using this though.
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
I used this shampoo a while back, but switched back to my regular shampoo. Honestly, I don't think this shampoo is really all that great and just really not that memorable. The smell of this shampoo really isn't that great. While the shampoo did clean my hair, it didn't make it feel soft like other shampoos I've tried. It also made my hair look rather frizzy as well. I like that the shampoo is organic, that is a plus. Overall, I wouldn't recommend this shampoo to anyone, it's just really not that great.
Daissy G.
Galveston , TX
I guess I shouldn't have assumed that this product would still work on thick curly hair. I wanted to try it out so I did and boy do I regret it. It made my hair super frizzy and dry. I continued to use in hopes that it was just me being bias because I liked the shampoo I was currently using but nope! It just continued to dry up my curls and add frizz I guess this is why they make products for curly hair. So I would stay clear if you have curly hair.
Janie R.
THIS SMELLS SO GOOD! yet it's somehow chemical free!?! I highly reccomend, it's one of my very favorite shampoos. Cheap, chemical free, and it works great! I started with just a sample size from a target box and got addicted quickly! I also love their coconut ones. Try them for yourself, trust me you'll thank me later
Amber W.
GULFPORT, MS
I absolutely did not care for this product at all!! It smells like pet shampoo, and it did not make my hair feel good. I had sores in my head after using this product. I got this delux sample in my Target Beauty Box. I will not purchase this product or recommend.
Desiree B.
Vilonia
Smells good and does clean and wash out of hair nicely. I love the fact that it is organic but it did not give my hair any volume as I was hoping for. Not a bad buy and would maybe recommend just for the smell and since it's organic
Nicole K.
Chesterfield, VA
I got this in the April Target Beauty box. I've tried Juice Organics shampoo before (but a different kind) and thought this shampoo was okay. It left my hair feeling a little bit dry, and I didn't notice any difference in volume. It does have a nice scent to it. But overall just an okay product.

I guess if I am comparing this to organic shampoo and conditioners in general (which I have had VERY bad luck with. I have tried just about every brand and they all leave my hair feeling extremely dry or extremely oily.) than I would consider this an excellent product. But if I am comparing this to regular shampoo (like Pantene or something) than it's just okay. I really like that it is organic though!
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I received the Juice ORGANICS volumizing shampoo from my April Target Beauty box. I got the conditioner as well. It came in nice packaging, easy to use. It smelled like passion fruit and it fluffed my lifeless, thin hair up. I would definitely recommend this shampoo. Target thanks for the great beauty boxes. It had great lather and a little went a long ways on this. #juiceorganics
Emily D.
Portland, OR
I received a sample of this in a target beauty box and have enjoyed trying it out. The scent is nice, and not too overbearing.

It cleansed my hair and didn't leave any kind of residue or other buildup. I didn't notice any real difference with though.

I'm giving three stars because I don't think I would buy full sized version of this product, but overall, I'm satisfied with with the quality and the results.
Crystal B.
Amesbury, MA
I received this shampoo/conditioner set in a Target Beauty Box. I can't get over the scent of this shampoo. It kind of smells like someone barfed up a fruity mixed drink. It's a bummer because otherwise my hair feels clean and looks nice, but the smell skeeves me out.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you get this in your Target Beauty box?