Juice Organics Revitalizing Eye Treatment uploaded by Tonya W.

BY JUICE BEAUTY

• For optimum age-defying results, experience the potent 3-step facial system organically mastered by Juice Organics' chemists
  • Juice Organics

• I am worried about any scent with this product? As my eye area is...1 Answers
  • Does this work good? I would really like to try something like th...2 Answers
  • Does this work good? I would really like to try something like th...1 Answers
Lenka C.
i liked this product it smells nice and i liked the firming affect but i noticed that after using it the formula would pill on top of my skin if i touched it. this made me scared to use it with makeup...... i like the pump packaging and the cap top but did not like the after effect. i would not repurchase.
Allison F.
Santa Rosa, CA
I've really been enjoying this eye cream. The vitamin C in it gives a tightening feeling to around the eye area. It is light and doesn't have a greasy feeling to it. The cream works well under my make up. I purchased it for around five dollars. Very affordable for something that works well. I would definitely purchase this product again.
Tonya W.
Norcross, GA
I love this eye treatment so much that it has become part of my daily skincare routine. It's packed with Vitamin C that brightens my under eye area and smells great! It's also very affordable, I purchased this for $3.99 at Ross.
Michery T.
Orlando, Florida
Does this work good? I would really like to try something like this but don't know yet what to get..
Chandni I.
Mississauga, ON
I am worried about any scent with this product? As my eye area is very sensitive I am scared to try anything scented near the eyes. So please share if it has a scent?
Michery T.