BY JUICE ORGANICS

Normal, Dry, Damaged Hair br Made with Certified Organic Ingredients Luxurious and Affordable Repair, strengthen and restore dry and damaged hair with this hydrating and refreshing blend of coconut, aloe, cucumber and rice protein. Free of: Parabens, Pesticides, Petroleum, Phthalates, Sulfates, Propylene Glycol, Artificial Colors, Synthetic Fragrances see more...

• Is this sold anywhere in store in the us? I got a kit from ulta t...1 Answers
  • Has this left anyones hair greasy?3 Answers
Theresa M.
This is a shampoo and conditioner that is formulated with Organic ingredients and has a repairing blend of strengthening coconut and soy protein barrage seed oil and shine enhancing organic aloe and organic grape juices.
The coconuts scent is really light and  fresh I'm not so sure about the shiny hair claims. What I like is it is filled with good for you ingredients so I feel good about using it it's just not my favorite shampoo to use.
Brittany F.
Scottsdale, AZ
I like the scent of this! I also like that it is free of parabens, silicones, phthalates, sulfates, artificial colors and artificial fragrances. The formula is more thick than what I’m used to with shampoo, but it has a good lather. I didn’t see any particular ‘repairing’ effects on my hair from using this, but it did make my hair soft.
Jennifer S.
I'm always a little wary of natural and sulfate-free shampoos because they're not as effective as regular shampoos, at least on my hair. I appreciate the fact that they're free of chemicals and such, but I just haven't had good results. When I started to use this, it lathered up really well, which was surprising to me since other reviewers said it didn't. So that gave me a little hope that it would work... But unfortunately I was disappointed again. I still had a small amount of residue near my scalp, so the shampoo didn't fully clean as it should have. And I'm not sure what effect this was supposed to have on my hair (besides repairing, whatever that means) but this did nothing for my hair. No volume, no shine, no softness... I don't feel like my hair got any benefits from using this. I looked up other Juice Organics shampoos and they make ones specifically for volume, brightening, smoothing, etc. so maybe I would like those better, but I would say definitely pass on this shampoo.
Michelle K.
I tried this product because I was looking for a shampoo to fix my dru, brittle hair. I always shapoo twice and condition once. I feel like my hair is a little softer, but it hasn't helped with the brittleness. The stuff smells great though!
Amanda P.
West Chester, OH
I received a sample of this product from Target and I was pleasantly surprised how well I liked it. I can be picky about shampoos. Lately I have been suffering from an itchy, flaky scalp, so I have been trying to watch carefully what shampoos I buy. This one is sulfate free (I believe I am suffering from a sulfate allergy) so this was a great alternative to what I was using. The TRICK is to mix the shampoo with a little water in your hands, and lather through your hair for a good few minutes to get it a little sudsy. I'm willing to bet the others who didn't review this well didn't lather it long enough!
Carrie B.
Oak Park, MI
It cleans. It smells nice. I found the texture of the shampoo nice, but I wasn't wowed by this shampoo. The foaming agent was VERY foamy, which I don't care for. Many people said it wasn't foamy, but I disagree. It lathered a lot, but lather is NOT an indicator of effectiveness. It made my hair feel a bit dry. I received a sample in the August 16 Target Beauty Box, which I paid for. I used the entire sample over 3-4 washes to give it a fair review. While I felt my scalp and hair were clean, my hair was dry and I would not purchase this product again.
Katherine M.
Keokuk, IA
If I had to describe this shampoo with one word it would be 'meh'.
I know sulfate free shampoos lack lather but this one more than most. I love coconut but it didn't have a good coconut scent (or a good scent period). I also didn't feel this was repairing or nourishing. Glad it was a sample from Ulta and I didn't get a full sized because it was disappointing. I'll give 2 stars for 1) being free of all sorts of bad things and 2) for working as a shampoo if you use it twice on not very dirty hair.
Deanna C.
North Charleston
Like the ingredient list but didn't do much for my hair other than clean it. Had to use a lot for it to lather well. I didn't use it with the corresponding conditioner though so maybe it would have worked better with it.
Sophia H.
N Little Rock, AR
I'm so upset to see that several people have given this product 1-2 stars!! I fell in love with this product after one use guys! Please try it for yourself. My hair is course but not extremely think and super heavy. I found my hair still has volume after using this product and I love that it is paraben and sulfate free! Great smell too!! Love the coconut scent for summer! #targetbeautybox
Izzy B.
I had high hopes for this shampoo, as I try to use sulfate/paraben/ animal testing free products.
I've had some luck in the past with EO, thought I wanted to switch to something a bit more affordable and change thing sup a bit. Sadly this was not worth the money spent.
My hair is thin & fine, but I have lots of it... the lather isn't powerful (normal for sulfate free) but it was lackluster. I had hoped even though it wasn't the best, that it'd leave my hair smelling good! Nope.
Madison T.
Ormstown
Has this left anyones hair greasy?
Abby H.
Franklinton, NC
Is this sold anywhere in store in the us? I got a kit from ulta that had the travel size of this and I loved it but I can't find the full size in store anywhere.