BY JUICE ORGANICS

This exfoliating blend of organic grape and pomegranate juices is blended with refining pineapple and papaya fruit enzymes to refine and exfoliate skin for a smooth and illuminated complexion. Antioxidant-rich organic pomegranate juice. Refining pineapple & papaya enzymes. Illuminates skin tone & texture. ; see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Cierra L.
Cierra L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use this years ago and I loved it! I ran out and couldn't find it at the original place I got it😩 this wash left my face feeling so clean. It didn't cause any irritation or redness to my skin
C C.
C C.
Sun City, CA
Great brand and product. Keeps skin feeling healthy and clean. Smells really good.
Shayla J.
Shayla J.
Wake Village, TX
Have been using this since the beginning of the school year and it has kept my skin clear. Love it and willing to repurchase!
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was a HUGE fan of Juice Organics cleansers. Their Brightening Cleanser was an HG and the Pomwash facial cleanser does not disappoint. It emerges from the nozzle as a light foam. It smells really nice, very sweet and fruity. The scent is not too strong or overpowering. Only one pump is needed for a good lather. The cleansers rinses off quickly without leaving any residue and my face felt very clean. This cleanser is best for oily and combination skins. People with dryer skin will probably find this cleanser much too drying. I have oily skin and it left my skin soft and smooth without any tightness. I'm sad that Juice Organics discontinued their skin care lines because they were affordable, well made and very effective.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product has sadly been discontinued. Has anyone found any great dupes?