BY JUICE ORGANICS

Organic pomegranate & flax seed extracts for silky, smooth, manageable hair. Made with Certified Organic ingredients. Free of: parabens pesticides petroleum propylene glycol phthalates sulfates artificial colors synthetic fragrances This hydrating blend of organic pomegranate and aloe juices, nourishing organic essential fatty acids and repairing organic plant extracts of olive and jojoba will leave hair soft, silky and manageable. ; see more...

Carley B.
Montrose, PA
I love this product because it makes your hair feel smooth and healthy! I also love how there aren't any parabens or harmful chemicals that can dry out your hair or make it unhealthy!
Sarah G.
1,051 reviews
Honestly I got this as a free sample because I won a giveaway and I was so excited to try it. It's so smoothing and fresh and smells amazing
Ericka C.
I totally love it!!!!!! Its so good I would definitely recommend this to my family and friends.

Walmart