Juice Organics Orange Brightening Conditioner uploaded by keren a.

BY JUICE ORGANICS

Made with Certified Organic Ingredients. This volumizing blend of organic orange and aloe juices, energizing organic sunflower seed extracts and mineral reflectives will leave hair glowing with weightless shine and vibrancy. Free of: parabens pesticides petroleum propylene glycol phthalates sulfates artificial colors synthetic fragrances made in USA see more...

keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
I Love This conditioner. It smells like fresh squeezed oranges and after applying it to My hair it leaves if feeling very fresh and clean. I also love that it is organic. It also leaves my hair very soft and healthy looking.
Tinkey K.
Riverside, CA
This product is great I love this product it is very amazing what it says it does and I like it a lot because it is organic and it does not have so many harsh chemicals that are in my body don't need. I highly recommend this product five stars!
Hayli Z.
Got this in a sample kit while trying to find a new cruelty-free shampoo, and it is amazing. I'm not sure how it is on brightening since I haven't used it very long, but the smell is amazing. It smells so fresh and citrus-y I love the shampoo and conditioner.
Jasmine B.
Foster City, CA
This is now my go to conditioner because I use shea butter on my hair along with cones. It' clarifies and lifts the heavy products plus brightens my hair. I use pomsmooth on the ends as they are damaged and dry but I still love this product. Mix up what you use. Don't stick to any one thing
Cheyenne H.
Juice Organics orange brightening conditioner works wonderfully and the smell is wonderful. It is a pick me up smell that I just love.
Stacy S.
1918 reviews
I love this product. it smells wonderful and leaves my hair feeling smooth and soft. not sure about the brightening effect though
Jess C.
Smells so nice. honestly couldn't ask for a better conditioner.. works well considering its a 'brightening' conditioner and they don't usualky work.
Jessica H.
Rialto, CA
Does this make your hair lighter ?
Daniella G.
SPRING VALLEY, CA
Can this be used on dark hair?