Juice Organics Brightening Shampoo

Achieve beautiful, glossy hair that captures the light with Juice Organic's Brightening Shampoo a blend of clarifying citrus and organic aloe juices to remove dulling residue. Formulated with illuminating grapefruit seed oil and hydrating organic evening primrose to enhance natural shine.(10.0 oz.) see more...

• Interested in knowing someone's regimen with this shampoo and con...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Corrine S.
Foxborough , MA
I liked this product for the organic aspect, but I didn’t like that it didn’t foam up. Due to it not foaming up my hair didn’t feel as clean after I showered. I do have thick hair. It’s not a bad price. It smells good.
Charee M.
I use this product mainly as a clarifying product. I got this in a curl kit several months ago and I was excited about trying the product. However upon using this product several times in my journey I find it this product does clean my Scout because I have normal to dry scalp but it does have product build-up. So with the normal to oily products it mainly strips everything from your hair which is what I like. Other than that it's a decent product.
Alysha R.
This month's Curl Kit came with the Juice Organics Brightening Shampoo and I was excited to try it! It smells like a burst of orange in a tube, isn't stripping at all to my natural strands and helped define my natural curl pattern. I am definitely a fan and can't wait to try it out on different styles!
Shayna S.
Lemoore, CA
I thought this would brighten my hair but it definitely made my hair dull. Also it dried it out. This also could be because the water where I'm at is really hard on the skin and hair. I wish the water was better here. That way I could get the full effect of the product.
Hayli Z.
Got this in a sample kit while trying to find a new cruelty-free shampoo, and it is amazing. I'm not sure how it is on brightening since I've only used it a few times, but the smell is amazing. It smells so fresh and citrus-y I love the shampoo and conditioner.
Vennessa T.
Yonkers, NY
Received this product as pater of a Natural hair club and it has made may hair feel and look amazing. It has been about a month now and my hair looks great. This is a must if you are trying to bring life back to your curls!!!
Kay D.
Got a deluxe sampke size. i don't know if it's because it's a natural product, but i have to use more than the usual amount of shampoo for my hair for it to feel clean. it also doesn't really lather (again, might be due to the ingredients)
Stacy S.
As far as shampoos go this one is a keeper. It smells great and leaves my hair super shiny and soft. I would purchase this product regularly.
shilpa s.
Gets my hair squeaky clean & leaves it manageable. Doesn't make scalp itch like some shampoos. Looking for more natural product, & this seems to fit the bill.
Kinza I.
Warren, Michigan
I got this as part of my goodbeing box and so far it's been making my hair feel so soft and look super shiny! love this product and can't wait to buy more!
Shea H.
Canton, GA
Interested in knowing someone's regimen with this shampoo and conditioner?