BY JUICE ORGANICS

Brightening Conditioner - Brighten and volumize with this conditioning blend of organic orange and aloe juices, energizing organic sunflower, and brightening mineral reflectives. For normal, oily, fine and lackluster hair. Brightens with mineral reflectives, conditions, increases shine and vibrancy. (10.0 oz.)   - Brightening Conditioner see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alysha R.
The Juice Organics Brightening Conditioner was included (along w/ the shampoo) in this month's Curl Kit! As a new subscriber I was thrilled to try them together. The brightening conditioner has a lot of creamy slip that penetrates strands in only a few minutes to leave hair more manageable and hydrated! I love the subtle citrus smell and how fresh my scalp feels after using. I think this is perfect for color treated and blonde hair to pick up natural highlights though the bottle says "for normal to oily". Juice Organics Brightening Shampoo and Conditioners are great for cleansing hair without stripping away the natural oils!
Charee M.
I received this product in a curl kit a few months back and I've started using it and which it was okay for my hair however, I use this mailing to clarify my hair. The product says normal to oily which means that if you have a lot of oil in your scalp or in your hair that it will clarify to remove all the oil out of your hair. So I mainly use this and the conditioner to clarify my scalp because my hair does keep up with product build-up. So it's not that bad but it's not that good either. I'm just using it all up at this point.
Vennessa T.
Yonkers, NY
Received this product as pater of a Natural hair club and it has made may hair feel and look amazing. It has been about a month now and my hair looks great. I leave the Conditioner on my hair over night and it just pumps life into my curls. This is a must if you are trying to bring life back to your curls!!!