BY JUICE BEAUTY

• This hydroxy-acid complex contains organic apple lemon raw cane sugar.
  • Helps sweep away dead skin cells & impurities.
  • Refines skin texture & tone.
  • Loaded vitamin antioxidants & essential nutrients.
  • Moisturizes nourishes & renews skin.
  • Unveils a smooth healthy beautiful complexion.
  • Made with certified organic ingrediants

A⃟n⃟g⃟e⃟l⃟a⃟ d.
derry
Amazing! It made my skin feel so soft after using the mask. It doesn’t have a strong smell as I was expecting. It has a lot of product with nice packaging. Overall I really like this product and would recommend this to people.
tasheena b.
United states
I was hoping for more out of this product. It smells wonderful and seemed to be doing it's job, but it felt like I still had a lot of dead skin afterwards.
Jay T.
detroit
It was really nice when I put it on, it was REALLY nice when I took it off my face smelled like oranges.
Jennifer C.
Saltspring Island, BC
I’ve used this peel twice in the last 10days. It does tingle a little but I don’t find it uncomfortable in any way. My skin feels bright and smooth and soaks in all my serums beautifully after. So far I’m sold, love the ease of this product.
Karley B.
Odessa
I used this a while back consistently and it broke me out even more. I have fairly clear skin and I was getting pimples in places I usually don’t. I am not saying that this is a bad product and no one should use it, it just didn’t work for my skin. Good price point though.
Aya E.
منتجااااااتهم كتييييييير حلوه وجذابه والوانها مبهجه اوي اوي وكل استخداماتها ناجحه واسعارهم رائعين وخفيفه
Amanda C.
South Salem, NY
Really good product. Clean and refresh the face. I used once and I enjoyed it. It is cheap and I intend to buy again
Alessandra R.
Esse produto quando usado na pele tem um efeito maravilhoso, pois ele é super bem, deixando um aspecto de juventude e limpeza.
Mekiana A.
Villa Rica
Exfoliating your skin is key to more clear skin. I advise using this soap with a spin facial brush for even better results.
Nahal A.
Columbus
Love this peel! Incredibly gentle for an exfoliating peel. Only downside is it left my face somewhat red for 15-20 minutes afterwards. Would buy again!