BeveragesSports & Energy DrinksMonster Energy
Juice Monster, Pipeline Punch - 16 fl oz Can

Juice Monster, Pipeline Punch - 16 fl oz Can

Banzai Pipeline, the world's most famous wave, on Oahu's fabled North Shore comes alive for just a few brief months every winter. In honor of this epic force of nature, we created Juice Monster Pipeline Punch.

The perfect blend of the best flavors Hawaii has to offer - passion fruit, orange & guava, then "Monsterized" with a full load of our famous energy blend.

And, just like the wave is named for, it is destined to become a legend!

Anyone recommend This before working out and do you like this flavor?
Alguien me recomienda comprarme una caja de este producto?😂no lo quiero,lo necesito
What’s the best flavor ?
Start your review of Juice Monster, Pipeline Punch - 16 fl oz Can!
Keely P.
One of my fav monster drinks, such a good flavour and you definitely feel energised after.
Chantelle M.
so flavourful, tastes really nice and doesn’t leave the bitter taste in your mouth like some do. wouldn’t change anything about it and will continue to purchase.
Aracelis T.
via Ferrara
Juice Monster, Pipeline Punch - 16 fl oz Can uploaded by Aracelis T.
Juice Monster, Pipeline Punch - 16 fl oz Can From the first day I tried this drink, I have been satisfied with a different flavor from other brands, it is delicious and now I always drink it and try the different flavors but the only thing is that it comes in such a large size for a single person and if you save it the rest then no it has the same flavor ..
Anna Z.
Italia
Juice Monster, Pipeline Punch - 16 fl oz Can uploaded by Anna Z.
I love all kinds of monsters. today I decided to have some drinks with this monster and lime they were very good 😋 Juice Monster, Pipeline Punch - 16 fl oz Can
Annie Z.
Juice Monster, Pipeline Punch - 16 fl oz Can uploaded by Annie Z.
Love love love! My fave Monster of all time. Doesn't even taste of an energy drink! I have do many cans which I collect yo make a monster can gun. The can is aesthetically pleasing and I 100% will buy again. Have 4 in my room rn! Not counting the empty can haha
Heather D.
Fort erie, ON
Juice Monster, Pipeline Punch - 16 fl oz Can uploaded by Heather D.
Believe me when i tell u we are a monster fan family. We have 4 kids three of which have special needs and are high care. We are always tired and always feeling burnt out. We tend to have a monster every day to give us that pep and energy boost we need. We literally rely on it
Ja'Kayla J.
Waverly, VA
Juice Monster, Pipeline Punch - 16 fl oz Can uploaded by Ja'Kayla J.
Purchased at: Walmart
this is really good, i need to stop drink monsters in general but still and plus this one really gave me a energy boost💕
Ashley N.
Bessemer, AL
Caffeine doesn't really phase me. I prefer the Monster energy drinks that are infused with juice or have a juicy flavor. This is one of my favorite flavors. It is sweet, but not too sweet. The caffeine content is not too much for me due to toleration, but may be for someone else.
Myranda R.
Mallory
This is the best monster energy drink ever! It’s great value and it tastes so fruity! Also it’s very affordable!
Liliana A.
Corvallis
Juice Monster, Pipeline Punch - 16 fl oz Can uploaded by Liliana A.
A classic addiction of a teen girl is caffeine, make it pink and I’m sold. I honestly bought it initially for the can, but turns out I like the flavor aswell. One of my favorite monster flavors by far, and wakes me up.