BY JUICE BEAUTY

• Refresh your senses with ylang ylang and primrose aromatherapy.
  • Replenish and deeply hydrate with organic jojoba, aloe & sunflower.
  • Feed the skin with rich botanicals of linseed & borage
  • Fight free radicals with powerful antioxidant action from Vitamins B5 & E.

Juice Beauty is constantly updating our ingredients to bring you results using the safest, organic and natural ingredients possible.

Formulated with certified organic ingredients.

Current Formula Ingredients:

Organic juices of aloe barbadensis (organic aloe juice)*, pyrus malus (organic apple juice)*, vitis vinifera (organic white grape juice)*, helianthus annuus (organic sunflower seed oil)*, vegetable glycerin, ethylhexyl palmitate, glyceryl stearate, stearic acid, cetyl & phenethyl alcohol, xanthan gum, algin, ethylhexylglycerin, organic plant oils of simmondsia chinensis (organic jojoba seed oil)*, oenothera biennis (organic evening primrose oil)*, linum usitatissimum (organic linseed oil)*, borago officinalis (organic borage seed oil)*, panthenol (Vitamin B5), allantoin, tocopherol (Vitamin E), cananga odorata (ylang ylang natural blend).

Buy on Amazon
Sidney S.
Whittier, CA
It made my skin feel so smooth and great ! I love the way it smells I bought I t online it's so gentle ! It's not harsh at all it was my first time and I don't regret buying it cause it's amazin !
Lynn T.
It's not a bad lotion but i don't find it hydrating but the main factor of why I won't be buying this again is I don't like the scent. I don't find it refreshing or even a good flora fragrance
Angela W.
Wixom, MI
I love this! It's so hydrating and smells so good! I don't use perfume when I use this lotion because I love the clean, light refreshing smella
Brooke J.
Greeneville
I thought the spa lotion was okay. It smelled alright, but the price was way too high. It is not ideal for people with sensitive skin.
Samantha R.
It took a few days to work I did see a bit of results but easy to use you can just pop it in your bag and take it everywhere with you
Bianca B.
Colton, CA
Great and honestly fantastic lotion to have on the go. Would recommend to have on stand by.
Jasmine D.
Takes a good few days to work and the result isn't that major ; however, it does hydrate your face and leave it feeling refreshed . It does have a very strong smell so if u don't like the ylang ylang scent then its not the one for you
Tania s.
Me gusta su profumacion te deja el olor casi todo el día. Al pasarte la crema espera unos minutos y listo. En general me gustan todas las cremas y está para mi cumplió su función en mi piel.