Add a Photo

By JUICE BEAUTY
Achieve your puckering potential with this lip moisturizer that blends nourishing shea and cocoa butter with sweet tasting organic orange and vanilla for organic, kissable lips. A Daily Essential for all skin types. Benefits: Hydrates & revitalizes for soft, healthy lips. Who Should Use It: Juice Beauty s Organic Lip Moisturizer is designed for all skin types to keep lips soft and healthy and multi-tasker that can also be used for all dry spots. Great for kids.
Los Angeles, CA

I love how my lips are moisturized throughout the day ! Which is amazing! My lips feel more softer , my boyfriend has noticed as well :) and you can NEVER go wrong with a organic product
Esperanza S.
Esperanza S.
Tacoma, WA

This lip moisturize smells so good that I actually enjoy applying it to my lips. Unlike other products this lip moisturizer actually works.
Carolyn L.
Carolyn L.

I love organic lip products! I like how there aren't as many chemicals in organic products as regular lip balms. This product keeps my lips super moisturized and soft!
Natasha S.
Natasha S.
Bangalore, India

Organic is the way! I adore lip moisturizers. It keeps your lips feeling fresh and soft and not chapped and dry!
Los Angeles, CA

Where can I purchase this?
Sasha M.
Sasha M.

Is it scented? I can't use scented

Join Now