BY JUICE BEAUTY

Achieve your puckering potential with this lip moisturizer that blends nourishing shea and cocoa butter with sweet tasting organic orange and vanilla for organic, kissable lips. A Daily Essential for all skin types. Benefits: Hydrates & revitalizes for soft, healthy lips. Who Should Use It: Juice Beauty s Organic Lip Moisturizer is designed for all skin types to keep lips soft and healthy and multi-tasker that can also be used for all dry spots. Great for kids. see more...

kaylee j.
greenfield, in
Beauty Junkie Expert
i picked up this product from ulta during a juice beauty event. i love the way it makes my lips feel hydrated and smooth. it's not greasy like i expected it to be due to all the oils. it's sort of glossy but not the sticky glossy. i apply this occasionally when i feel like my lips need a little something!
Rebecca L.
Greensboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in my causebox last year. I really like it, I don't use it all that often and I still have a bunch left over. I have looked up the cost, and I'm not sure I will get more if/when I run out.
Esperanza S.
Tacoma, WA
This lip moisturize smells so good that I actually enjoy applying it to my lips. Unlike other products this lip moisturizer actually works.
Evelyn P.
Los Angeles, CA
I love how my lips are moisturized throughout the day ! Which is amazing! My lips feel more softer , my boyfriend has noticed as well :) and you can NEVER go wrong with a organic product
Natasha S.
Bangalore, India
Organic is the way! I adore lip moisturizers. It keeps your lips feeling fresh and soft and not chapped and dry!
Carolyn L.
I love organic lip products! I like how there aren't as many chemicals in organic products as regular lip balms. This product keeps my lips super moisturized and soft!
Sasha M.
Is it scented? I can't use scented
Evelyn P.
Los Angeles, CA
Where can I purchase this?