BeautyFaceFacial SkincareJuice Beauty
Juice Beauty USDA Organic Facial Wash

Juice Beauty® USDA Organic Facial Wash

Cleanse with this refreshing blend of organic botanical juices, linseed, and essential fatty acids. Revitalizing organic helichrysum and carrot seed will remove impurities while protecting your skin’s natural moisture balance for an organic, healthy looking complexion. A Daily Essential for all skin types.

Juice Beauty's Organic Facial Wash is designed for all skin types and ideal for daily use to keep skin healthy and fresh.

Benefits

• Cleanses without drying with organic sugar cane, grape and apple fruit acids.
  • Revitalizes & removes impurities with organic helichrysum and carrot.
  • Nourishes with linseed, borage & primrose essential fatty acids.
  • Feeds the skin with organic botanicals of olive, calendula and lemon balm.

Ingredients: Organic juices of vitis vinifera (organic white grape juice)*, pyrus malus (organic apple juice)*, aloe barbadensis (organic aloe juice)*organic plant oils of helianthus annuus (organic sunflower seed oil)*, simmondsia chinensis (organic jojoba seed oil)*, linum usitatissimum (organic linseed seed oil)*, borago officinalis (organic borage seed oil)*, oenothera biennis (organic evening primrose oil)*organic honey*, saccharum officinarum (organic sugar cane)*, tocopherol (Vitamin E), organic botanical extracts of olea europaea (organic olive leaf extract)*, calendula officinalis (organic marigold flower extract)*, chamomilla recutita (organic matricaria flower extract)*, daucus carota sativa (organic carrot root extract)*, geranium maculatum (organic spotted cranesbill flower extract)* , helichrysum stoechas (organic eternal flower extract)*, melissa officinalis (organic lemon balm leaf extract)*, organic grape alcohol denatured*, cyamopsis tetragonoloba (organic guar symbiosome extract)*, pelargonium graveolens (organic geranium)*and citrus aurantium (organic petitgrain)* pure essential oils

Juice Beauty® USDA Organic Facial Wash has anyone ever used this? Pros and cons?
Has any one used this acne line? I’ve heard good things about this brand, but not sure if I want to splurge
Start your review of Juice Beauty® USDA Organic Facial Wash!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...juicy smell and really cleansed the skin effectively. Didn't break out my sensitive skin. I really want to look into Juice Beauty's acne treating serum, so that's probably next on my list.in reviews
Deanna  I.
Claremont, NC
I love this bunny approved organic face wash. It cleanses, removes makeup, and leaves my face feeling moisturized. I don't think that I have any recommendations on improving it, especially when my grandson cuddles up to me after I have washed my face and kisses me and tells me I smell like gummy bears. I purchased it online by Juice Beauty but, it's available by other high end department stores and beauty stores. I love all the Juice Beauty products.
Kristin C.
Loudon, TN
I am almost out of this face wash and I'm sad! It's awesome and I love that I can trust the brand. It does not dry out my skin
Stacy B.
Great face wash! My skin was soft and smooth. There wasn't any residue left after I washed it off. Some have left my face feeling sticky even after I've washed off all product. My face has been clear for days! Love this product!!!
Nancy H.
San Ysidro, CA
This Product Is Amaizng .. leaves your skin very soft And It helps you keep Your face Moisturize . It won't disappoint you in any jingle of way .. very soft and easy to apply . It's A Very incredible Product
Mallory G.
This is a great LIGHT weight facial cleanser. I wouldn't recommend it to someone who struggles with acne. Like I said it is very light weight. In fact most of the time I will use a light exfoliate and then cleanse afterwards. Since using this product I have noticed it lighten some mild scaring and leave my skin nourished.
Madison H.
Sierra Madre, CA
I’m actually a big fan, I don’t typically go for oil cleansers but this is super gentle with amazing ingredients my skin is left feeling so clean without feeling stripped and dehydrated.
Juliana C.
San Rafael, CA
I have Ben using juice beauty for about 10 years and absolutely love it! I have sensitive skin and never irritates it. Love it
Jael E.
Plantation, FL
This product was great! I liked that it did not dry out my face and that it was affordable. I let my pre-teen daughter use it as well which is great being that I know these ingredients are natural. In my opinion, I would have like a little bit more product per bottle!
Bianca C.
Purchased at: Target
I love this product so much it works great on my skin help to clear up my acne I would recommend this to anybody that has really bad acne I would start off with this and then go to survey I recommend this to anybody and all my friends have thisJuice Beauty® USDA Organic Facial Wash
Natalie S.
I love this product and I’m so sad I can’t find it in stores anymore. This cleanser does a great job of cleaning your skin and leaves you glowing afterwards. I really hope this comes back to ulta or Whole Foods.