BY JUICE BEAUTY

Every organic drop feeds your skin rejuvenating antioxidants, polyphenols, essential vitamins, vital phytonutrients and age-defying fruit acids. Antioxidant-rich organic juices are blended with moisturizing organic sunflower and olive oil, refining organic raw cane sugar and rejuvenating organic geranium and carrot seed botanicals for an organic, healthy complexion. Benefits: Feeds your skin with organic antioxidants & vitamins. Rejuvenates. Who Should Use It: Juice Beauty s Organic Facial Rejuvenating Mask is designed for all skin types and ideal for use a few times a week to keep skin healthy, hydrated, and firm. see more...

Jasmyn B.
Jasmyn B.
West Sacramento, CA
I gave it to my sister who has has redness since she was 12. Nothing helped until she started using this stuff.
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Naples, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
this product is so much fun and it smells so nice it is such a refreshing sent first thing in the morning and it helps to wake you up I promise if you try this you will absolutely love it and your skin will never look better or feel softer
Lenaiza E.
Lenaiza E.
Aberdeen, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a clean smell! Some products smell really toxic, but this brand keeps it clean. The product isn't harsh on my skin at all so I use it in my morning routine for a little pick me up right before I head to work.
Katherine G.
Katherine G.
Elizabethtown
I do not like these products. The first and last time I used the mask in this duo it burned my face and left my face red and splotchy. It took an entire day to get my face to stop burning
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Midway Park, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Figured I'd try this because "rejuvenating" seemed like a great idea. It felt fantastic! And left my skin feeling nice. A great way to have an at home pamper session.
Lexi E.
Lexi E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing on your skin, literally so soft and creamy. Isn't sheer and helps your skin. Also it's a great price and is great and met my expectations
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Benton KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product...... Would love for some free samples it is a little pricy but so worth the money. Love it.....
Halle C.
Halle C.
Indiana
Beauty Junkie Expert
It smelt alright and it worked pretty good It was kind oily after ward's but there wasn't much to be mad about
Emily l.
Emily l.
johnston , RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love that this is organic and how soft it feels! it definitley met my expectations and would recommend
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Shelbyville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was so hydrating and felt like heaven. The smell was also refreshing. Love it so much.