Juice Beauty USDA Organic Facial Rejuvenating Mask uploaded by Christine and Hailey B.

BY JUICE BEAUTY

Every organic drop feeds your skin rejuvenating antioxidants, polyphenols, essential vitamins, vital phytonutrients and age-defying fruit acids. Antioxidant-rich organic juices are blended with moisturizing organic sunflower and olive oil, refining organic raw cane sugar and rejuvenating organic geranium and carrot seed botanicals for an organic, healthy complexion. Benefits: Feeds your skin with organic antioxidants & vitamins. Rejuvenates. Who Should Use It: Juice Beauty s Organic Facial Rejuvenating Mask is designed for all skin types and ideal for use a few times a week to keep skin healthy, hydrated, and firm. see more...

Jasmyn B.
Upper Lake, CA
I gave it to my sister who has has redness since she was 12. Nothing helped until she started using this stuff.
I've almost finished an entire bottle. This goes on super smoothly and will tighten and harden slightly as it dries. It feels similar to an egg white tightening mask. When it comes time to take it off it will melt off easily with warm water and your face will be incredibly smooth and glowy.
Shannon P.
Naples, NY
this product is so much fun and it smells so nice it is such a refreshing sent first thing in the morning and it helps to wake you up I promise if you try this you will absolutely love it and your skin will never look better or feel softer
Lenaiza E.
Aberdeen, NC
Such a clean smell! Some products smell really toxic, but this brand keeps it clean. The product isn't harsh on my skin at all so I use it in my morning routine for a little pick me up right before I head to work.
Katherine G.
Elizabethtown
I do not like these products. The first and last time I used the mask in this duo it burned my face and left my face red and splotchy. It took an entire day to get my face to stop burning
Victoria W.
Midway Park, NC
Figured I'd try this because "rejuvenating" seemed like a great idea. It felt fantastic! And left my skin feeling nice. A great way to have an at home pamper session.
Melissa C.
Fargo, ND
I got this as a free product with my purchase from Juice Beauty.
I will admit that I was skeptical about this product working, but boy was I proven wrong. I tend to have uneven, red skin and I noticed that after using this mask, the skin looked quite a bit less splotchy! I also had a large white-head on my chin that shrunk to about a third of the size after one use. I was impressed! I did notice that it dried my skin slightly, but after lotion my skin felt great!
beth h.
Reidsville, NC
Juice beauty organic facial mask is superb! I experience redness often and this really helped. I could tell a difference in my skin after the first use but with prolonged use the results are amazing. I adore Juice Beauty!
Tabatha B.
Fulshear, TX
This is a great mask. It has totally evened out my rough winter skin. The smell of this mask is great too. LOVE IT!
Jade O.
York, PA
Juice Beauty is one of the brands ever. I have repurchased this at least ten times already. It's simply amazing.