BY JUICE BEAUTY

Ivory This 4-in-one hydrator blends chemical- free SPF 30, minerals for coverage, and antioxidant rich grape, aloe and pomegranate juices for a radiant, protected, even-toned complexion. A Daily Essential for all skin types. Benefits: Multi-tasker that provides: Light mineral glowing coverage; chemical free SPF sun protection; rich moisturizer, powerful antioxidants to feed the skin. Who Should Use It: Juice Beauty s SPF 30 Tinted Mineral Moisturizer Ivory is designed for all skin types and especially beneficial for normal, dry or mature skin. see more...

• Is this product oily? Have you found it makes you break out if you ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Addy H.
Addy H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to moisturizer for daytime. It feels so good on your skin, gives you a light coverage, with a sheer, luminous look. It has an spf, and Juice beauty is a great choice for cruelty free and chemical free skincare! When I have minimal blemishes, I can throw on this moisturizer with some under eye concealer, and I'm ready to leave the house. When I need more coverage, I use it as a base for my cc cream. It's a very dewy finish, so you may want to tone it down with a mineral powder. My only criticism is the lack of colors, I'm very fair and it does not quite match my skin tone in the winter.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Nashville, TN
I usually use this as a base before concealer and after primer. It gives you hydration and has a dewy glow effect. It is pricey, but I think it's a good value for the size and the fact it's a natural product. Be careful if you have very dark skin, as the tint will be too light for you.
Dominoe M.
Dominoe M.
Saint Paul, Mn
I have really dry skin and this does nothing for it, it doesn't moisturize at all and it really clings to the dry patches.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
El cajon , CA
Before I found Juice Beauty I couldn't stand wearing sunscreen under my makeup. I could not stand that greasy feeling all day. I am in my thirties and am becoming aware of the first signs of aging so while at ultra I asked the associate what was a good sunscreen. She directed me to this product, I am a fan and will spend the extra money to buy it.
Haley M.
Haley M.
San Rafael, CA
Until I got my hands on this gem, I NEVER used moisturizer. I never had particularly dry nor particularly oil skin, but I figured at 20 I should start using a good, wholesome moisturizer under my makeup. I purchased the sheer tinted mineral moisturizer to help protect my skin and help my makeup stay on and this product did just that. Its not greasy like most moisturizers; my skin soaks it up leaving a nice hydrated glow and provides a great canvas for my makeup. Let's not forget that it has a protective SPF in it so its perfect for those who spend time in the sun. Great product that is versatile for all skin types and tones!
Clare J.
Clare J.
Portland, OR
I LOVE this product!! My skin is oily/combination and it's just right for me without anything else added.
Linda C.
Linda C.
Fieldale, VA
Have been using this product for a week now and I really like it. After I apply I can almost feel my face tightening. My complexion seems smoothr. My skin is much softer as well.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Gainesville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Juice Beauty is a great organic brand that has become a permanent part of my makeup routine. I love their moisturizer, and their eye cream because they are gentle and natural.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Bellefonte , PA
I never was a fan of moisturizers because they were thin and made my skin oilier than it already is. After getting a facial at Ulta one day I asked the aesthetician what she recommended for my skin and she pointed this out to me.

First off this product is thick, dense, and creamy. I can feel my skin soaking it all up when I use it and it doesn't make my face oily at all. Just alone it gives me a nice glow. It also has sunscreen in it to protect my skin ( i also apply to my hands in the morning as it directs on the back).

It's also tinted--so you can essentially use this as a foundation alone if you'd like or if you need some coverage but don't have a lot of time while doing your routine. I love it because I can put this on over my concealer and brush on my bronzer, blush, and highlighter and be on my way. It also acts as a nice primer and locks my bronzer, blush, and highlighter onto my face and it stays put all day.

I'm 21 and use this and it has great anti-aging benefits (never hurts to start early).

It's a little more in the pricey side ($29) but I highly recommend it and a little goes a long way.

Another plus is it's an organic product so you can feel good about the ingredients!
Marian B.
Marian B.
Is this product oily? Have you found it makes you break out if you wear it every day?