BY JUICE BEAUTY

Defy gravity with this moisturizing neck cream, formulated to help tighten and smooth the delicate skin around the neck and décolleté for a more sculpted and youthful look. Create a lifting effect for the neck and enhance the appearance of elasticity with this high performance neck cream.

Formulated with a powerful blend of fruit stem cells, Vitamin C, and arnica infused into a botanical rich formula. The STEM CELLULAR™ Lifting Neck Cream reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while providing powerful antioxidant protection. Peptides and algae can give a smoother and tighter feel, to give a more youthful, defined looking neck area.

Juice Beauty’s STEM CELLULAR™ Lifting Neck Cream is ideal for all skin types and has been specially formulated for the specific needs of the neck and décolleté. Addresses multiple signs of aging including fine lines and wrinkles.

Benefits

• Provides a lifting effect while reducing the appearance of wrinkles thanks to a blend of peptides and algae for a visibly more refined & toned definition on the neck line, profile & décolleté.
  • Improves appearance of skin texture and suppleness with vegetable squalane and Vitamin E.
  • Vitamin C helps provide a more refined, toned definition.
  • Improves the appearance of skin with rosehip, linseed and borage seed oils leaving it looking softer and more supple.

Ingredients: Pyrus malus (organic apple juice/jus de pomme bio)*, vitis vinifera (organic white grape juice/jus de raisin blanc bio)*, aloe barbadensis (organic aloe juice/jus d’aloès bio)*, glycerin†, ethylhexyl palmitate†, helianthus annuus (organic sunflower seed oil/huile de graines de tournesol bio)*, glyceryl stearate†, diheptyl succinate, sucrose stearate†, stearyl alcohol, sucrose polystearate†, cetearyl olivate†, sorbitan olivate†, caprylyl glycol, palmitoyl tripeptide-5, acetyl hexapeptide-8, malus domestica (apple fruit cell culture extract/extrait de culture cellulaire de pomme), vitis vinifera (grape fruit cell extract/extrait de cellule de raisin), citrus medica limonum (lemon leaf cell extract/extrait de cellule des feuilles de citron), borago officinalis (organic borage seed oil/huile de graines de bourrache bio)*, linum usitatissimum (organic linseed oil/huile de lin bio)*, rosa canina (organic rosehip fruit oil/huile d’églantier bio)*, camellia sinensis (organic white tea leaf extract/extrait des feuilles de thé blanc bio)*, chamomilla recutita (organic chamomile extract/extrait de camomille bio)*, lavandula angustifolia (organic lavender extract/extrait de lavande bio)*, arnica montana (organic arnica flower extract/extrait des fleurs d’arnica bio)*, vitis vinifera (grape seed oil/huile de pépins de raisin), lonicera caprifolium (honeysuckle extract/extrait de chèvrefeuille), algae extract, squalane†, panthenol (Vitamin B5/vitamine B5), magnesium ascorbyl phosphate (Vitamin C/vitamine C), tocopherol (Vitamin E/vitamine E), carya ovata (hickory extract/extrait d’endive), stearic acid†, ethylhexylglycerin†, pullulan†, allantoin, xanthan gum, sodium phytate†, menthyl lactate, capryloyl glycerin/sebacic acid copolymer, isomalt, sodium hydroxide, litsea cubeba (may chang oil/huile de chang mai), cinnamomum camphora (ho wood oil/huile de camphre).
† = plant derived / origine végétale

Lynn B.
1,001 reviews
This smelled great. It was a nice texture for smoothing on your neck. I not sure that it tightens, but it moisturized. So my rating reflects this. I ordered this through Ulta. I wasn’t unhappy as I needed a neck cream.
Shannon M.
I'm only 24 years old and have been using this product as a preventive measure so I can't really comment on if I think it has improved the appearance of my neck. However, it is very moisturizing and my neck always feels very smooth after using it. I love the scent, it reminds me of fruit loops. As far as packaging goes, I think it can be improved. I ordered this product from ulta and when the package came, the pump wasn't working and no product was coming out. I had to return it and buy a new one. I also recently dropped the bottle and the top cap broke off. I can luckily still pump the product out but for the price of this product, the packaging seems cheap. I don't know if I'd repurchase.
Kelsey G.
Dallastown, PA
I'm only 24, but I've been trying to establish an anti aging routine to be preventative. This product has become a critical part of my new routine! It feels wonderful on my skin. The texture is rich and I really feel like it has changed how moisturized the skin on my neck is. It smells wonderful as well! I haven't noticed any major differences when it comes to wrinkles because I don't have many at this point. So I can't speak to how well it performs at improving wrinkles which is why I have it 4 stars.
Carolyn S.
Lowell, MI
I purchased this on Amazon after hearing a Youtuber rave about this product and the difference it has made on their neck. After a few days of consistent use (morning and evening) I see what the hype was about! This is the only thing I've ever tried that can remove lines of aging from my neck and give me a more youthful look. Awesome product and SO worth the money!
Arwa A.
I've heard this product is great at what it does but I could NOT deal with it because of the smell. It was overwhelmingly strong and weird. Like rotten apples. I also did a skin patch test and immediately felt itching and irritation so I passed.
Gina M.
San diego, CA
Nice smoothing action with the stem cells. It’s not my very favorite, but a close second! Give this a try for an affordable option in this space. It’s gentle, effective, easy to use and gives a good result.
Chelsea V.
I never knew I needed a neck cream until I used this product! Juice beauty is my favorite for skin care their products never disappoint me. It's very gentle on the skin and I will continue to purchase
Shannon C.
Island Lake, IL
Just ok, didn't really feel anything Special happens.

Got in an subscription box. I would not buy again
Manuela C.
Hamburg
I'm 32 years old and I started only the last 2 years on taking care of my skin and the first thing you notice about people aging is hands and neck. It's not possible to hide your age looking at them. This product helps you on instantly feeling your neck lifted and smooth. I use it 3/4 times per week in my beauty routine . Highly recommended