Juice Beauty® STEM CELLULAR™ Repair Eye Treatment uploaded by Rebecca V.

BY JUICE BEAUTY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A proprietary blend of fruit stem cells and fat-soluble Vitamin C works at the cellular level to repair skin DNA damage and encourage new cell growth to aggressively firm and eliminate dark circles and fine lines around the eyes. Certified organic, antioxidant-rich juices and plant oils hydrate and improve elasticity for lasting, advanced age defy results. Benefits: Eliminates dark circles and fine lines around the eyes. Who Should Use It: Juice Beauty s Stem Cellular Repair Eye Treatment is designed for all skin types and especially beneficial for skin showing the signs of aging including fine lines, wrinkles and sun damage.

Juice Beauty® STEM CELLULAR™ Repair Eye Treatment
  • "I took a leap on this one. I'd tried other products from the brand and was very curious as to whether or not this would work. I love it! The formula is great, I've seen a marked improvement in fine lines and sun damage around my eyes. The best part is the applicator tip. It's perfectly shaped to use on your sensitive eye area and allows you to spread the product evenly without getting it in your eye but still right up to the lower lash line. I'd definitely recommend! " in 4 reviews
Rebecca V.
Purchased at: ULTA
I purchased this from Ulta in a full size and got a travel-size set as gift with purchase. I tried the deluxe travel-size stem cellular anti-wrinkle Eye Treatment this morning. I am very pleased with this product. It has a very unusual application tip. The tip is made of plastic and you press down for the product to come out the top of the tip. You use that tip to apply the treatment around your eye and then use your fingertip to dab in the remaining amount. I really liked the application. I really liked how it made my eyes feel. Within just a few minutes I started to feel almost a tightening of the skin around the eye which was very noticeable but not unpleasant. It helped to soften up the bags under my eyes as well as the wrinkles around the sides. I do not believe this is a permanent thing. I believe it's something in the product that causes the tightening and will probably last only a few hours. None-the-less I love this product. I will use the rest of this travel size and then start on my full-size.
Anne B.
Provo, UT
The only reason I give this 3 stars is because it actually kind of burned while working it into the under eye, which was a major turn off for me. I also wish it had a roller ball instead of the stem, it would make application a bit easier. But I didn't notice a huge change in my under eyes while using this! i noticed less wrinkles and fine lines and it moisturizes so well!
Christi M.
Best high end eye cream I've ever used and at a lower price than many others I've tried! Really helps with fine lines/wrinkles, puffiness and darkness with the use of Arnica. Love that it is a 360 eye cream and safe to use on my hooded, drier lid area. One pump covers both eyes easily. Has never irritated my very sensitive eyes. Must have product!
Brandie
Purchased at: ULTA
I've been using this about a week. It's moisturizing and I believe that it is working to reduce my fine lines. My only issue is that it has a white cast and is a little greasy.
Lyndie P.
Howell , NJ
Right now I am giving this 5 stars. I just started using this. I just turned 36 and notice tiny lines under my eyes. I love the application and it is very moisturizing. I will update my review in a couple weeks hopefully I see a difference! I’ve read such great reviews :) also with most eye creams they make my eyes burn or water. With this that doesn’t happen at all!!!!
Sarah T.
Gainesville, FL
This product is wonderful for normal or combination skin. It’s easy to apply and is gentle on the skin while fighting fine lines. It leaves the skin feeling soft and refreshed and works for any age and keeps the skin around your eyes looking healthy and rejuvenated.
David G.
Austin, TX
The bee's knees 🐝!! I could tell a difference after a few weeks and notice when I run out. Got hooked on it a few years ago and have no shame running into Sephora to stock up. Great way to keep you looking young with easy to use applicator built in.
Stacy S.
2,103 reviews
I received a sample of this product from the company to test it out. It made the very sensitive area on your my eyes feel so soft and smooth. It was also not rough on my skin and I would absolutely consider purchasing this product and adding it to my beuty routine
Rachel P.
Tacoma, WA
This is one of the most expensive face care products I buy bit it really is the best and totally worth the price! I always see such great results with Juice Beauty, it leaves my face fresh, moisturized, and blemish free!
Kelley M.
Jonesboro, AR
I have this product and have tried it many times.... I'll be honest and say that I don't notice much difference between using it and not using it. I don't hate it... but I would never repurchase.
Brianna P.
Mays Landing, NJ
Does this make your eyes burn?