BY JUICE BEAUTY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A proprietary blend of fruit stem cells and fat-soluble Vitamin C works at the cellular level to repair skin DNA damage and encourage new cell growth to aggressively firm and eliminate dark circles and fine lines around the eyes. Certified organic, antioxidant-rich juices and plant oils hydrate and improve elasticity for lasting, advanced age defy results. Benefits: Eliminates dark circles and fine lines around the eyes. Who Should Use It: Juice Beauty s Stem Cellular Repair Eye Treatment is designed for all skin types and especially beneficial for skin showing the signs of aging including fine lines, wrinkles and sun damage.

Juice Beauty STEM CELLULAR™ Repair Eye Treatment
  • "I took a leap on this one. I'd tried other products from the brand and was very curious as to whether or not this would work. I love it! The formula is great, I've seen a marked improvement in fine lines and sun damage around my eyes. The best part is the applicator tip. It's perfectly shaped to use on your sensitive eye area and allows you to spread the product evenly without getting it in your eye but still right up to the lower lash line. I'd definitely recommend! " in 4 reviews
Anne B.
Provo, UT
The only reason I give this 3 stars is because it actually kind of burned while working it into the under eye, which was a major turn off for me. I also wish it had a roller ball instead of the stem, it would make application a bit easier. But I didn't notice a huge change in my under eyes while using this! i noticed less wrinkles and fine lines and it moisturizes so well!
Christi M.
Best high end eye cream I've ever used and at a lower price than many others I've tried! Really helps with fine lines/wrinkles, puffiness and darkness with the use of Arnica. Love that it is a 360 eye cream and safe to use on my hooded, drier lid area. One pump covers both eyes easily. Has never irritated my very sensitive eyes. Must have product!
Sarah T.
Gainesville
This product is wonderful for normal or combination skin. It’s easy to apply and is gentle on the skin while fighting fine lines. It leaves the skin feeling soft and refreshed and works for any age and keeps the skin around your eyes looking healthy and rejuvenated.
Lyndie P.
Howell, NJ
Right now I am giving this 5 stars. I just started using this. I just turned 36 and notice tiny lines under my eyes. I love the application and it is very moisturizing. I will update my review in a couple weeks hopefully I see a difference! I’ve read such great reviews :) also with most eye creams they make my eyes burn or water. With this that doesn’t happen at all!!!!
David G.
Austin, TX
The bee's knees 🐝!! I could tell a difference after a few weeks and notice when I run out. Got hooked on it a few years ago and have no shame running into Sephora to stock up. Great way to keep you looking young with easy to use applicator built in.
Stacy S.
I received a sample of this product from the company to test it out. It made the very sensitive area on your my eyes feel so soft and smooth. It was also not rough on my skin and I would absolutely consider purchasing this product and adding it to my beuty routine
Rachel P.
Tacoma, WA
This is one of the most expensive face care products I buy bit it really is the best and totally worth the price! I always see such great results with Juice Beauty, it leaves my face fresh, moisturized, and blemish free!
Amber L.
I love juice beauty products. This smells great and seems to do a good job of moisturizing. I have very sensitive skin and had no stinging from this like I get from a lot of other eye products.
Lauren K.
Received a sample of this product and really liked it! I got the sample along with a sample of the instant eye lift. I used this product afterwards and really liked how rich it felt. It seems like a great eye cream to use overtime. I am still thinking about investing in it, it's quite expensive but the other reviews seem to align with my thoughts on it. I think I will try it out and see how it works over time! I really need to get rid of these dark circles!
Cheyenne S.