Juice Beauty® STEM CELLULAR™ Repair Booster Serum uploaded by Sarah P.Juice Beauty® STEM CELLULAR™ Repair Booster Serum uploaded by Giselle N.Juice Beauty® STEM CELLULAR™ Repair Booster Serum uploaded by Christina AKA The Cherokee Gypsy (Youtube) C.

BY JUICE BEAUTY

A superb-weightless reparative gel serum-Contains an exclusive blend of fruit stem cells rich in vitamins antioxidants nutrients & emollients-Helps enhance skin s ability to regenerate & stimulate cell turnover-Boosts performance of Stem Cellular Repair Moisturizer by improving its ability to dissolve into skin- Optimizes the results at a cellular level to banish deep wrinkles-Unveils a firmer smoother & younger looking complexion-To use: Apply day & night to cleansed face neck & d collet under moisturizer Product Line: Juice Beauty - Night CareProduct Size: 30ml/1oz

• I recently bought this on sale. What type of results did ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone has personal experience with this product? How...1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this serum? Does it work well1 Answers
Vanessa M.
I initially got this because I was impressed with the any wrinkle moisturizer. I read a lot of reviews online on multiple sites and I thought I would give it a try. I tanned a lot when I was younger so my aging skin is a huge concern. This.is.amazing. This really seems to just boost my skin into perfection in conjunction with the anti wrinkle moisturize and the anti wrinkle eye cream. I have been getting so many compliments on my skin and my friend that was with me when i starting using the juice beauty products says my skin has done a complete 180 as well, I no longer have those fine lines and wrinkles and sagging skin around my eyes. I feel so beautiful.
Nicole L.
San Diego, CA
I had been wanting to try this but the high price tag was always offputting for me. I got it half-price through Ulta and I’m glad I got to try it. I love the smell and how light it feels on my face. I feel good using it as I trust what it’s made with. It also has a slight tight feeling to the skin after it dries, i don’t know if that’s the anti-wrinkle part of it. I would definitely recommend this and use this again but only if I was able to get it at a fair price.
Sarah P.
Fayetteville, NC
I love this product! I have notice a difference in my skin. I love how the packaging has all the info on the product. It does meet my expectations. Very gentle on the skin. No need for improvement. Cruelty and vegan free! Juice Beauty® STEM CELLULAR™ Anti-Wrinkle Booster Serum
Krystin S.
So I recieved this product in boxyluxe and I was so excited to try but I have very sensitive skin. I decided to email the company to see if it was safe for me to use. They said on mildly sensitive skin it might be ok but since I have very sensitive skin not to use. They did recommend some other skin care products. So the low rating is because I couldn't use it but I have it 3 stars because costumer service was amazing.
Lynn B.
I loved the apple scent. It was medium weight cream that I used on my neck. I didn’t notice a difference other than being moisturized. I’d buy if I don’t find a better product. I ordered it through Ulta.
Rachel R.
Shirley
Omg HEAVEN!
I received this in my boxycharm (BoxyLuxe) this month. I needed a new serum since I ran out and I’m SO glad I got this! A little goes a long way. I have sensitive skin and it doesn’t hurt me at all. I will definitely buy and stick with this! Highly recommend!
Crystal K.
It's very light and a little goes a long way! it smells nice, doesnt smell weird. I pat it in before my moisturizer. I got it half price at the ulta sale. Ive been using it for a month and i do notice a reduction in some of my fine lines. I will update this once i run out and let you guys know if i will repurchase! it is pricey, it's $80
Christi M.
Lightweight, yet so incredibly hydrating!!! Plumps the skin and minimizes the look of fine lines and wrinkles! Sits well under makeup. Bought mine at Ulta. Love the clean, organic ingredients and the fact that it's not watered down by using water as a filler. Best serum I've ever tried! Holy grail!
Christina AKA The Cherokee Gypsy (Youtube) C.
Smyrna, TN
I got this 80$ serum at Ulta during their 21 days of beauty sale for 50% off! I paid 40$ for this, and it was definitely worth the price. I have oily,acne prone skin, and suffer from consistently congested pores. This serum helps my face. Nothing ever clears my face completely, but this serum is definitely healthy for my skin. I do the double cleansing method, Using 2 different face washes to control my oil on my face. Once rinsed, I use the perricone md blue plasma toner for my face. I then apply this serum. It controls the oil pretty much all through the day, and keeps my face matte. I also use this at night, and wake up to better skin every time. I gave 4 stars, because my face doesn't completely clear up, but like I said, this serum works well with my face. The texture is a gel consistency, which is air on my face, and that's just what my oily skin needs. It helps with fine lines under my eyes, and on my forehead. I'm 27,so I don't have wrinkles yet, but i can definitely tell this serum is probably wonderful for those issues too. I would have never got to try this, if it wasn't for it being 50% off. I'm so glad i did try it. Would i pay full price for this? Probably not, but i would pay 40$ again in a heart beat. Overall, this is a great product, and it really helps with skin concerns as it states. Its also organic, which makes this even more appealing. If your aging, I highly recommend this serum. Are you vegan? This serum is perfect for you. I can say I own this, and it actually is a good serum.
Hillary K.
Buffalo, NY
I surprising like this serum. I am not a big juice beauty fan because they’re products usually have a gross smell to them. I liked the packaging of this. There is no top to lose and it doesn’t get messy if you put it in a bag.
Erikah O.
York, PA
I got a free sample of this from Ulta and I love it. But is it worth $75 for such a small bottle?
Danyell G.
GAUTIER, MS
Would you use this product just as a moisturizer?
Jordan T.
Southaven, MS
Has anyone ever used this? What did it do for your skin? I am very curious bc I like other things from juice beauty but serums kinda freak me out. Sensitive skin
Jo M.
I recently bought this on sale. What type of results did you have and would you repurchase?
Daniela G.
Has anyone has personal experience with this product? How good is it?