Juice Beauty® STEM CELLULAR™ Cleansing Oil uploaded by Darlene S.

BY JUICE BEAUTY

Purify, soften and balance skin’s natural moisture levels with this deep cleansing oil formulated with grapeseed, may chang and ho wood oils. A proprietary blend of fruit stem cells and Vitamin C infused into organic, resveratrol-rich grapeseed help dissolve impurities.

Juice Beauty’s STEM CELLULAR™ Cleansing Oil is ideal for all skin types and especially beneficial for skin showing the signs of aging including fine lines and wrinkles.

Benefits

• A rich, hydrating cleanser that balances natural oils
  • "Blooms" into a luxurious emulsion for easy rinse-off
  • Removes makeup while dissolving impurities
  • Provides powerful antioxidant action with Vitamins E & C

Ingredients: Helianthus annuus (organic sunflower seed oil/huile de graines de tournesol bio)*, caprylic/capric triglyceride† , polyglyceryl-4 isostearate†, vitis vinifera (organic grape seed oil/huile de pépins de raisin bio)*, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate (Vitamin C), tocopherol (Vitamin E), pyrus malus (organic apple juice/jus de pomme bio)*, citrus medica limonum (organic lemon juice/jus de citron bio)*, malus domestica (apple fruit cell culture extract/extrait de culture cellulaire de pomme), vitis vinifera (grape fruit cell extract/extrait de cellule de raisin), citrus medica limonum (lemon leaf cell extract/extrait de cellule des feuilles de citron), litsea cubeba (may chang oil/huile de chang mai), cinnamomum camphora (ho wood oil/huile de camphre).

• Does anyone know if this can be used with eyelash extensi...2 Answers
  • Is this product as amazing as everyone says? My fear is g...2 Answers
  • Does this product leave an oily residue on the face? 1 Answers
Juice Beauty® STEM CELLULAR™ Cleansing Oil
  • "This anti-aging cleanser is the best for hydrating & keeping my skin supple, soft & full of life - bringing more color to my complexion. It's natural & organic essential oils are packed with antioxidants & vitamins to beat age spots & free radicals, while keeping my skin's texture more even throughout. If I had to recommend a great cleanser, Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Cleansing Oil would be thee "miracle worker". Although it's best for Normal/Dry skin types, the balancing ingredients may also benefit oily skin, as well. Since it's a cleanser, the oils won't be sitting on top of the skin, but can definitely rid someone of acne & inflammation, while effectively killing the bacterium causing it. For dryer patches & mature skin, the combination of stem cells, vitamins & antioxidants will rehydrate & gently exfoliate dead skin to reveal a youthful & renewed complexion. Definitely a must-try for beauty gurus & makeup enthusiasts alike who need a little TLC for their delicate skin." in 3 reviews
Janelle A.
Albuquerque , NM
I have not repurchased this. I initially enjoyed taking my makeup off with this but ultimately it felt like I was adding a step to my routine rather then simplifying it. I also thought it left an oily residue on my skin that I didn’t particularly like. I honestly thought it would be better given the 30+ dollar price point. I would have like it to feel better on my skin
Dani S.
Columbia
Purchased at: ULTA
I am not a huge fan of this. I have been using this product for over a month and have used up most of the bottle. I know that this is a cleansing oil but I really don’t like the way that it leaves my skin feeling. It’s hard to get that greasy left over feeling to go away. You have to wash your face several times with another cleanser. It does remove makeup nicely but I just don’t like the process of getting that greasiness off of my face. I also feel like it gets stuck to my eyelashes when I use it to remove eye makeup. It’s another hassle of having to rinse off the eye area with another cleanser. Otherwise, I feel like I have product blurring my vision.
Darlene S.
Riverside
I’ve given this product a try twice.. I think it has amazing organic ingredients & it’s good to break up Makeup . You MUST follow it with a face wash otherwise it leaves a lot behind . It works well on clean skin for sure. No oily residue. I won’t be purchasing it again because there are so many other face washes out there that have essential oils & remove makeup while cleansing your skin. Price point is high.
Nacole L.
Tecumseh, MI
I love this!! There whole line is completely organic which is amazing!! I've been using for a week now and all I can say is WOW!! My skin has never felt or looked more beautiful. It left my skin refreshed, fine lines filled in and hydrated! I will continue to be a juicy beauty costumer!! I recommend to anyone looking for a anti-aging product that works.
Teresa L.
Fairbanks, AK
I love this cleanser to take off makeup and to cleanse while it is doing so. I also Love how hydrating it is and doesn't strip away and dry out skin like other cleansers. Usually I use this then follow up with either Neutrogena Hydro boost cleanser or a blue clay bar of soap. It really helped calm my acne too just using alone for awhile.
gabrielle j.
Bakersfield, CA
I absolutely love this moisturizer. This product works perfect on my skin. I have an oily tzone and dry patches on my forehead hairline. It seems to compliment both areas. It feels light on my skin that i can even apply it in the morning and leave the house. It also has a great smell. I little pricey for a moisturizer but worth it.
Amber L.
I love the smell of this and it does a great job of removing my makeup. The only thing I don't care for is that it leaves your face VERY oily after rinsing it off. I have been using the tatcha cleansing oil and it doesn't leave my skin nearly as oily after. I do double cleanse though, and that takes care of the extra oil left behind.
Katelynn E.
One of my holy grail products! And i only have like 3. I️m on my third bottle. Get every last drop of dirt and makeup off my face and leaves me with a glow rather then a greasy feel. Prince tag is pretty good considering I️t last a really love time. Like 6 months.
Courtney W.
Muskego
Though it’s a cleansing oil it isn’t greasy. Organic and smells fantastic. Removes make up and dirt better than other more popular facial oils I’ve tried. Little pricy but I keep finding myself buying as I run out; on my 4th bottle.
Ashley E.
Ladies & gents this is my absolute holy grail makeup remover!!! Removes every bit of makeup AND waterproof mascara. I love how soft my skin feels after using this. 110% will but again and again!
Brittany G.
Does anyone know if this cleansing oil is better than the Dermalogica PreCleanse. I have dry skin and wear waterproof eye makeup. Any help would be appreciated.
Alex M.
Brick, NJ
Is this product as amazing as everyone says? My fear is getting clogged pores.
Jordyn W.
Scottsdale, AZ
Does anyone know if this can be used with eyelash extensions? I plan on getting lash extensions and this if my favorite cleanser ever but I know the oil might be an issue. Anyone know?
Erikah N.
York, PA
Does this cleansing oil take off all of your face makeup? How does it do with taking off eye makeup? I have sensitive eyes and can't use certain products because they burn my eyes.
Nancy C.
Santa Rosa, CA
Is this product okay to use while pregnant?